Other
1.50%
2 1.50%
Total 133 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KC Game Ball
Another victory for the boys on their way to a 16-0 regular season. As usual it is time to hand out the game ball.

Winners to date:

Week 1: TYLER EIFERT
Week 2: GIO BERNARD
Week 3: AJ GREEN/ ANDY DALTON

Week 4 game ball goes to:

ANDY DALTON: 321 yards, 1 TD, 127.1 Passer Rating

JEREMY HILL: 40 yards (4.4 YPC) 3 TDs

MO SANU: 84 receiving yards at 21 YPC

BRANDON TATE: 55 yard double dive TD reception

DOMATA PEKO: 2 sacks

VINNEY REY: 15 tackles (10 solo)

DARQUEZE DENNARD: 6 tackles, 1 PD in replacement duty
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Where's the poll ?
Reply/Quote
No poll, no game ball!

Those are the rules!
Reply/Quote
Three threads, all fail.

Reply/Quote
You guys gotta give me a second. You have to post the thread and then go back and make the poll.

Reply/Quote
You gotta give it up for Dalton, hands down winner !
Reply/Quote
Dalton. But I don't understand why the defense wasn't lumped together. No one really stood out but as a unit they prevented a touchdown which is a real big deal, defensively speaking.
Reply/Quote
Andy Dalton, fo sho.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I went with peko becuase I can.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Is there a way to change my vote?

After thinking about it more I feel like I should have selected other and stuck with The Red Rifle as I did in the other poll.

(He was way better than Dalton)
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 06:22 PM)J24 Wrote: I went with peko becuase I can.

[Image: NcnR0.gif]

Reply/Quote
Gotta go with Andy. Willin' it and killin' it.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
This is 4 straight games now with Dalton completing the game with a > 100 passer QB rating.
Reply/Quote
Why are there two game ball threads? We giving out two game balls or yall really wanna start your own thread that bad? Either way, Dalton gets it for me.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 06:49 PM)barkerja Wrote: This is 4 straight games now with Dalton completing the game with a > 100 passer QB rating.

He's clearly on a tear.  Let's hope it continues.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 06:49 PM)barkerja Wrote: This is 4 straight games now with Dalton completing the game with a > 100 passer QB rating.

That's big.  He's never done that. 

BTW.  The Bengals record for most consecutive games of a passer rating over 100 is held by Carson Palmer at 6.  He also holds the record for most in a season at 11.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 06:59 PM)Element Wrote: Why are there two game ball threads? We giving out two game balls or yall really wanna start your own thread that bad? Either way, Dalton gets it for me.

I don't know about the others, but I really wanted to start my own thread. I just love reading the well thought out and insightful threads from those that respond in them. 

Reply/Quote
Andy is a run away truck for game ball this week... His deep passing was on the money. I even think the Marvin Jones throw was pretty much dropped.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 06:59 PM)Element Wrote: Why are there two game ball threads? We giving out two game balls or yall really wanna start your own thread that bad? Either way, Dalton gets it for me.

Ask the guy(s) who started the other thread(s). Bfine's been doing it all season so far so it's only right he continues to do it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 07:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I don't know about the others, but I really wanted to start my own thread. I just love reading the well thought out and insightful threads from those that respond in them. 

I apologize and I quickly went to other thread and that one was a joke, should have looked before posting. But to give more of my opinion on the topic at hand:

I think we should have killed them, the bend but dont break strategy worked but its way too dangerous and elite teams will take advantage of that, we need Burfict/Iloka back and the D to become solid again.

I chose Dalton for game ball since he was making plays left and right, that scramble for a TD to tate was nice moves and tough throw by him and he was even juking out some Lb'rs that game. He hit our recievers in the seams and only throw I was dissapointed in was when he had AJ early for a TD but slightly overthrew him.

Also honorable mention to Hills running in the redzone, hes a tough 1 on 1 tackle for anybody.
Reply/Quote