Other
1.50%
2 1.50%
Total 133 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KC Game Ball
(10-04-2015, 11:09 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Voted for Dalton for the first time this year.

It was my first time as well.

Although he was just barely slighted by the winner of my vote in each game. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2015, 12:28 AM)grampahol Wrote: Offensive line for keeping AD's uniform nice and clean and ready for Seattle. They shut down KCs "fearsome front" and that 40 something games with a sack is just a footnote.

KC is not as bad as people think losing to Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers, and a "Red" hot Dalton in last few weeks. 

Believe they will be a good bet the next few weeks because of public opinion personally. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Dalton. The guy's just on fire right now. The sure touchdown that he lost on the deep ball that hit MLJ right in the shoulder pads may have rattled a lesser quarterback. He just turned around and threw another deep ball to Tate and got 7. That was outstanding to see.
Reply/Quote
IF AJ keeps digging and doesn't run with one hand up, he easily catches the ball in the end zone. Marvin also dropped a sure TD. Burkhead barely stepped out of bounds to take away another TD.

Dalton had these three things go against him, and he STILL had 321 yards, a TD, and a 127 passer rating?

Hell, he could have had 450 yards and four TDs.

Game ball, Dalton.
Reply/Quote
Had to go with Dalton. He is flat out balling this year.
Reply/Quote
Andy Dalton. Easily. He's been on this list every week and proved this week he can be the biggest bright spot.

Old Andy doesn't make that throw to Tate. He just doesn't. Andy looks like he finally turned the corner.
Reply/Quote
I had to vote for Hill, you get in the endzone 4 times in one game, you must be doing something right.
Reply/Quote
Give it to the O-Line
Reply/Quote
I'm drunk and I voted Hill because he was my #1 pick in both my fantasy leagues and scored 3 touchdowns.

I think Andy is really the big standout player of the game though. We spread the ball around so well and the D showed up as a unit. Can we just give it to the whole team for playing a solid game? There wasn't one thing that went right or wrong that made the game, it was a solid team effort.
Reply/Quote
Dalton in a veritable landslide.
Reply/Quote
Andy
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2015, 02:01 AM)SB50Champs Wrote: I had to vote for Hill, you get in the endzone 4 times in one game, you must be doing something right.

But waht if he only got in the endzone 3 times? Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Eifert was held on one pass play as well and that's why Dalton overthrew him. It was in the 2nd quarter I believe.

I voted Sanu because I am a Rutgers fan.

Just kidding. I voted Dalton (But I am really a Rutgers fan).
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2015, 11:07 AM)PhilHos Wrote: But waht if he only got in the endzone 3 times? Ninja

Well I think it's 4 counting the 2 point conversion.

Unless you were ninja'ing about that because of the refs call, which would only have made it 3 total, then I just got next level'd on sarcasm.
Reply/Quote
haan
Reply/Quote