Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KKK to rally at SC statehouse 1 month after Dylan Roof was arrested
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/06/kkk-chapter-north-carolina-rally-south-carolina-statehouse-confederate-flag-119548.html?cmpid=sf#ixzz3eThDgkfh

Because what better way to show that you disapprove of people removing the "Confederate flag" for being associated with racism than to have a hate group wave that flag?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-29-2015, 05:27 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/06/kkk-chapter-north-carolina-rally-south-carolina-statehouse-confederate-flag-119548.html?cmpid=sf#ixzz3eThDgkfh

Because what better way to show that you disapprove of people removing the "Confederate flag" for being associated with racism than to have a hate group wave that flag?

Can't believe these idiots are still around.

Morons.
(06-29-2015, 05:39 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Can't believe these idiots are still around.

Morons.
They are just hanging on by a thread.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(06-29-2015, 05:39 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Can't believe these idiots are still around.

Morons.

Quote:James Spears, the Great Titan of the chapter, said the group would be rallying to protest “the Confederate flag being took down for all the wrong reasons.”

“It’s part of white people’s culture,” he added.
What more can you do but simply laugh at this stupidity... This is dumb.
[Image: Bch_OOih_CIAARIjw_jpg_large.jpg]
I guess it was only a matter of time until these idiots reared their ugly heads
But I bet property damage will be minimal.
The KKK is the gift that keeps giving. They continue to author their own irrelevancy in spectacular fashion.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]