Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kareem Hunt signs with Browns
The Cleveland Browns signed troubled running back Kareem Hunt on Monday.

The Kansas City Chiefs released Hunt in December after a video surfaced that showed him shoving and kicking a woman last February at his residence in Cleveland.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25973726/kareem-hunt-signs-browns
Reply/Quote
Not going to get myself into the video part of things here... But if he keeps out of trouble, he could be a nightmare for the Bengals for years to come.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2019, 05:25 PM)Takedown Wrote: Not going to get myself into the video part of things here... But if he keeps out of trouble, he could be a nightmare for the Bengals for years to come.

not happy about hopefully hes suspended for a while...

Increases the need for a star LBer that's for sure

Whats this do to Chubb? (once hunt is free to play)

Hunt is now literally in the NFL doghouse instead of just figuratively.
Reply/Quote
Browns are just trying to keep pace with the Ravens since the Ravens originated from the Browns!

The Ravens win employing women-beaters and murderers, so the Browns are following suit!

Trying to evolve to keep pace!
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2019, 07:19 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Browns are just trying to keep pace with the Ravens since the Ravens originated from the Browns!

The Ravens win employing women-beaters and murderers, so the Browns are following suit!

There's too many head cases in the NFL. I wish the NFL could do something about it.
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2019, 07:19 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Browns are just trying to keep pace with the Ravens since the Ravens originated from the Browns!

NFL draft shows teams still don't care about domestic abuse

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/columnist/nancy-armour/2017/05/01/nfl-draft-domestic-violence-joe-mixon/101176656/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T7AqYSxZi0

Nobody can keep pace with the Bengals! Hilarious
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2019, 01:28 AM)Vambo Wrote: NFL draft shows teams still don't care about domestic abuse

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/columnist/nancy-armour/2017/05/01/nfl-draft-domestic-violence-joe-mixon/101176656/

What's so funny about domestic violence?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2019, 01:28 AM)Vambo Wrote: NFL draft shows teams still don't care about domestic abuse

Maybe that's why they signed him?  Because neither the Browns nor their fans know the difference between domestic violence by an adult and a college kid making a stupid mistake!

Quote:Domestic violence (also named domestic abuse or family violence) is violence or other abuse by one person against another in a domestic setting, such as in marriage or cohabitation.

Hilarious

It's hilarious how you try and compare the two!
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2019, 07:03 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: not happy about hopefully hes suspended for a while...

Increases the need for a star LBer that's for sure

Whats this do to Chubb? (once hunt is free to play)

Hunt is now literally in the NFL doghouse instead of just figuratively.
I hope so too.

Right, regardless of Hunt, we are already in desperate need of LB.

Does nothing, 1-2 punch is the worst case scenario. Hunt won't see a decent payday in Cleveland with Chubb there. Doubt it.

John Dorsey was the Chiefs GM when Hunt was drafted, so there are ties/motives to this signing. I'm sure they know each other on a somewhat personal level. I can't see Hunt being out for longer than 8 games.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
I wonder if his signing was done on the 1 year anniversary of the incident.
Reply/Quote

Joe Mixon. Pacman Jones.

You're embarrassing yourself. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2019, 07:17 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Maybe that's why they signed him?  Because neither the Browns nor their fans know the difference between domestic violence by an adult and a college kid making a stupid mistake!

Hilarious

It's hilarious how you try and compare the two!

It's disgusting that you would trivialize and try to normalize violence against women. Mixon's victim had a broken jaw, eye socket, and check bone. That's not a stupid mistake, that's criminal assault. 

Let's not forget that 2 years later, "big man" Mixon tried to intimidate a female parking attendant after he got a ticket. 

This is beyond pathetic. 

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2019, 05:04 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Joe Mixon. Pacman Jones.

You're embarrassing yourself. 

Mixon was in college and remorseful.

Jones was provoked.  

Neither are on the team any longer.

You're embarrassing yourself by continuing to cheer for a team of murderers and woman beaters and just ignoring it because they win.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2019, 05:13 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Mixon was in college and remorseful.

Jones was provoked.  

Neither are on the team any longer.

Being remorseful doesn't make his criminal assault better than Hunt's. 

Also, when did Mixon get cut?

Quote:You're embarrassing yourself by continuing to cheer for a team of murderers and woman beaters and just ignoring it because they win.

Ray Rice never played a down for the Ravens after his attack on his fiance. This sad little line doesn't work.

Just be a decent human and stop defending violence against women. 

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2019, 05:21 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Being remorseful doesn't make his criminal assault better than Hunt's. 

Also, when did Mixon get cut?

Ray Rice never played a down for the Ravens after his attack on his fiance. This sad little line doesn't work.

Just be a decent human and stop defending violence against women. 

Mixon's was in college, like I said.  I mistyped because I'm doing other things.

It's hilarious how you keep acting like the Ravens cut him because of a moral superiority when they had no problem keeping him until the public outcry got too bad.  You also defended them not cutting him until the full video came out.

Both of those are 100% fact.  
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2019, 06:04 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Mixon's was in college, like I said.  I mistyped because I'm doing other things.

It's hilarious how you keep acting like the Ravens cut him because of a moral superiority when they had no problem keeping him until the public outcry got too bad.  You also defended them not cutting him until the full video came out.

Both of those are 100% fact.  

Being in college doesn't make the assault any less brutal.

Also, every single time you say that lie about me, other board members tell you that you're wrong. 

The only thing that is 100% facts is that only one team in the division has had a running back play for them after video of them hitting a woman went public. It's the Bengals.

Reply/Quote
I see two wrongs.

1. She putting her hands on him.
2. Return blow with potential deadly result by him.

What was the outcome?
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2019, 06:09 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Being in college doesn't make the assault any less brutal.

Also, every single time you say that lie about me, other board members tell you that you're wrong. 

The only thing that is 100% facts is that only one team in the division has had a running back play for them after video of them hitting a woman went public. It's the Bengals.

Ha! 

You're arguing that you didn't say that now?!  You even admitted that you said it!  You just claimed that you meant that you "didn't know if the team could cut him without definitive proof (the full video)," even though you offered no explanation for how else she would have gotten knocked out.  You posted an entirely new thread trying to make everyone forget that you had defended him!  If it was just about the punishment, why wouldn't you have condemned him in the original thread and not had to wait until the video came out?!

That's 100% fact.

Also, it doesn't make it less brutal, but it does make it less evil and says less about his character than it would a grown man doing it in a different situation.  Especially showing how remorseful he was in the interviews after (unless you think he was fake crying and faking being so emotional that he could barely speak), and it shows that it was a knee-jerk reaction that he'd give anything to take back.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2019, 12:29 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Ha! 

You're arguing that you didn't say that now?!  You even admitted that you said it!  You just claimed that you meant that you "didn't know if the team could cut him without definitive proof (the full video)," even though you offered no explanation for how else she would have gotten knocked out.  You posted an entirely new thread trying to make everyone forget that you had defended him!  If it was just about the punishment, why wouldn't you have condemned him in the original thread and not had to wait until the video came out?!

That's 100% fact.

Also, it doesn't make it less brutal, but it does make it less evil and says less about his character than it would a grown man doing it in a different situation.  Especially showing how remorseful he was in the interviews after (unless you think he was fake crying and faking being so emotional that he could barely speak), and it shows that it was a knee-jerk reaction that he'd give anything to take back.

Dude, I called for him to be cut immediately. People told you this the last time you ran with your lie about me defending him. Give it a rest, it’s pathetic.

Also, being remorseful doesn’t change the action itself. Stop defending violence against women as “knee jerk reactions” or “mistakes”

Notice how other Bengals fans have condemned his past and hope he continues to stay out of trouble now that he’s in the league? Do that. Don’t find sad ways to excuse what he did.

I’ll help you out. You can use this: “what Mixon did was absolutely terrible. There’s no defense for it. He deserved his punishment, both from college ball and via the justice system, and I hope he continues to move on from it. Since being drafted, he seems like he’s on the right path”.

You’re welcome

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2019, 08:30 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Dude, I called for him to be cut immediately. People told you this the last time you ran with your lie about me defending him. Give it a rest, it’s pathetic.

Also, being remorseful doesn’t change the action itself. Stop defending violence against women as “knee jerk reactions” or “mistakes”

Notice how other Bengals fans have condemned his past and hope he continues to stay out of trouble now that he’s in the league? Do that. Don’t find sad ways to excuse what he did.

I’ll help you out. You can use this: “what Mixon did was absolutely terrible. There’s no defense for it. He deserved his punishment, both from college ball and via the justice system, and I hope he continues to move on from it. Since being drafted, he seems like he’s on the right path”.

You’re welcome

You called for him to be cut immediately AFTER the full tape was released, but defended the team's decision not to cut him right away "because they didn't have full proof," like I keep saying!  Please try and argue against you saying that because everyone remembers when you did!

Also, do some research and notice that I have posted things like “what Mixon did was absolutely terrible. There’s no defense for it. He deserved his punishment, both from college ball and via the justice system, and I hope he continues to move on from it. Since being drafted, he seems like he’s on the right path” and even pointed out how he acknowledged his mistakes and was in tears in doing so!

You keep posting just endless amounts of meaningless garbage and then post "you're welcome," like you somehow won a great victory, which is also hilarious because I did less than that and you went around posting "I claim victory!" in every reply you made to mine!

This is getting funnier and funnier!
Reply/Quote