Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Karl Joseph
(04-26-2016, 04:02 PM)The Burfict Answer Wrote: I see alot of Brian dawkins, or dare I say my favorite saftey of all time Sean taylor. How are his coverage skills?

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/karl-joseph?id=2555342

Team captain and impactful Leader. Plays with passion and a deep love of the game. Play-making safety with man cover ability and plus ball skills. Took reps heads up against Sterling Shepard. Quick to get head around and find the ball and always opts to try and take the ball away rather than break up the pass. Leaper who challenges the high­-point. Finished with nine career interceptions and five this season in just four games. Plays run and pass with great urgency. True high/low option with toughness for the box and straight line speed to play rangy center field. Can pedal and shift from deep zone. Wolf looking for his next meal as a hitter.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2016, 06:13 PM)In the Valley Wrote: http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/karl-joseph?id=2555342

Team captain and impactful Leader. Plays with passion and a deep love of the game. Play-making safety with man cover ability and plus ball skills. Took reps heads up against Sterling Shepard. Quick to get head around and find the ball and always opts to try and take the ball away rather than break up the pass. Leaper who challenges the high­-point. Finished with nine career interceptions and five this season in just four games. Plays run and pass with great urgency. True high/low option with toughness for the box and straight line speed to play rangy center field. Can pedal and shift from deep zone. Wolf looking for his next meal as a hitter.

He's literally Reggie Nelson 2.0 
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I like Joseph. Just not sure if he lasts till our second round pick. And if we take him then it ensures we let Williams walk most likely.

I still see his running mate KJ Dillon as a more likely fit day 3.
Reply/Quote
My favorite safety in the draft is Keanu Neal
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Dang. I like this guy.

Fantastic tackler which is one thing that Marvin Lewis values highly.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
I like Joseph,I just don't see us drafting a safety in the ffirst round,or maybe ever in the first round under Marvin.I do like his teammate in the lower rounds.
Reply/Quote