Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
"Karma" works both ways..
(08-30-2017, 07:16 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: You should take your wife.  From what I understand, they treat couples well..   Ninja

Well, my wife is bi, but she is also a liberal arts women's college feminist, so it could go either way. LOL
(08-30-2017, 07:19 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Well, my wife is bi, but she is also a liberal arts women's college feminist, so it could go either way. LOL

[Image: feminist09.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(08-30-2017, 07:15 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Plus, I have no friends, and going to strip clubs on your own would be awkward.

haha, it only is if you let it be... but going in groups is more fun.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(08-30-2017, 06:59 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: And yet, we wonder why American Education is going down the drain..  Ninja

Funny short story.  After graduating with my degree in Comm.  I took a job as a substitute teacher, while I went back to school to take the Edu core classes.  In one of the 101 classes, the Professor was explaining that in the "old days" single teachers weren't even allowed to be seen in public, on dates, with members of the opposite sex.  Obviously, I never finished the Edu core, and went to work, as I needed to make money, immediately.

lol, while the girls aren't lining up to get the high roller teacher, I've met a stripper or two who had a teacher fantasy. Of course, they're just for looking.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]