Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Katie and Tobin send message to league and Bengals fans
(03-16-2023, 03:04 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Unless we're talking about OL blocking and OBJ the WR.  Ninja

From Week 10 to the end of the regular season, Brown’s 88.7 pass-blocking grade ranked third best among left tackles.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(03-16-2023, 05:47 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: From Week 10 to the end of the regular season, Brown’s 88.7 pass-blocking grade ranked third best among left tackles.

But, But, But, But......................

KC fans now say he sucked Wink
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2023, 06:14 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: But, But, But, But......................

KC fans now say he sucked Wink

Oh, of course they do lol

I am sure they hate the fact we got Brown and brought back Pratt.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2023, 05:47 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: From Week 10 to the end of the regular season, Brown’s 88.7 pass-blocking grade ranked third best among left tackles.

Check my post again. I made a quip about the other OBJ.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2023, 02:29 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: What will take our entire fan base to recognize we have a great FO, this is not the old Bengals. Katie knows how to play the cap game too, she just proved it in a big way with a 31 million dollar 1st year bonus.

Fans were moaning, experts were trashing us early in FA for not doing a lot as we lost some of our own. Now we know the Bates money went to land Orlando Brown, a key OL to help Joe B. be Joe B. Fans clamored to do something more to protect JB this off season though they signed 3 FA's on the OL last year.

I liked Bates, but Bates nor Bell do their work in the trenches. Dominate the trenches and have a franchise QB with a few very good skilled players = a potentially dominant offense.

But, that is not all. Our DL is intact already for 2023 prior to the draft or any new additions. I have a hunch Katie and Tobin are not done yet.

I asked our fans to chill a couple of days ago, trust the process. Well, I hope everyone now is feeling great versus pissing and crapping their pants.

Enjoy the journey, we may not win a Super Bowl, but sure is fun to be in the conversation again in 2023.
We're you jerking off when you wrote this?
Reply/Quote