Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kendric Pryor is a G
That’s a pretty mature answer for a young undrafted rookie.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
He probably will make a 53 it nay not be ours though. Bears are super desperate at this position group.
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-13-2022, 11:00 AM)pally Wrote: Mike Thomas is Tee Higgin's back up.  Taylor is Boyd's.  Morgan is Chase's.  Pryor on the depth chart is behind Morgan in backing up Chase

And I think most would agree with the statement that Thomas is just not a good WR.
Dude's entering his 7th year in the league and has only had two starts.
Only 28 receptions, 328 yards, and 1 TD his whole career.

Morgan isn't much of anything on offense either.
Morgan entering his 4th season with only 1 start, 5 receptions, 29 yards, 0 TDs.

Fans rightfully should be super worried about the offense if Higgins or Chase goes down.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(08-13-2022, 11:07 AM)kalibengal Wrote: and Willis. Remember that flash in the pan? 

Briscoe   as well
Reply/Quote
Glad Pryor is a G. Bengals need a good LG.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(08-15-2022, 03:28 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Briscoe   as well

For those that have been here awhile we cant forget Bennie "the gazelle" Brazell LOL.  The leagues greatest new training camp deep threat.  That hype was strong as well.
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2022, 03:38 PM)mikey6866 Wrote: For those that have been here awhile we cant forget Bennie "the gazelle" Brazell LOL.  The leagues greatest new training camp deep threat.  That hype was strong as well.

that was the track star right?

Ryan Whalen also hung around for a while....      (here and Green bay) i remember Rodgers not being happy he was cut
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2022, 03:39 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: that was the track star right?

Ryan Whalen also hung around for a while....      (here and Green bay) i remember Rodgers not being happy he was cut

Yep he was a track star from LSU.

I think you may be thinking of Jake Kumerow, GB cut him and Rodgers didnt like it.
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2022, 03:44 PM)mikey6866 Wrote: Yep he was a track star from LSU.

I think you may be thinking of Jake Kumerow, GB cut him and Rodgers didnt like it.

you are right....  about Kumerow
Reply/Quote
He definitely showed up on Friday & has 2 more games. The question is can he return kicks or can he play special teams? That is where these back of the roster WR make the team.

Bengals are projected to keep 6 WR's. Who do they replace or do they go 7?
1) Chase (lock)
2) Higgins (lock)
3) Boyd (lock)
4) Morgan (lock, special teams)
5) Thomas
6) Irwin
7) Taylor
8) Pryor
9) Lassiter
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2022, 04:05 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: He probably will make a 53 it nay not be ours though. Bears are super desperate at this position group.

PFF had him the top-rated offensive player in the preseason game, with a 92.5.  So, yes, he probably gained the attention of other teams.

https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/lists/bengals-pff-grades-best-worst-players-preseason-opener-cardinals/

BTW, Trent Taylor was the second highest rated with an 87.1.
Reply/Quote
If Pryor has another preseason game like the first one, he will not be on the Practice Squad. He will either be on the Bengals roster or the roster of some other NFL team.
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2022, 01:25 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Just a great game and did it all:

- Comebacks
- Double moves
- Slants
Didn't see his blocking, but man, definitely the best player on offense and despite Lassiter being the more well-rounded of the 2, if Pryor has 2 more games like this one, I may keep 7 WRs and he's #7.

Super stuff.

I like Kendrick Pryor after this big time Truck.

This guy has talent. I see something in him. Just the way he is built, I see something special.

Same with Jeffrey Gunter our Defensive End. Built like badazzes.

Didn't expect this out of either player truly.

Really helps our depth with this talent on the backends of both positions that I was wondering about.

Zach Carter also flashed at 3-tech which is what I really wanted to see.

Carter isn't a run stopper so no need to bash him there. We needed a pass rushing 3-tech to backup BJ Hill.

Looks like Carter is up to the task IMO.
Reply/Quote
He spent 5 full years at Wisconsin being insignificant and mediocre.

In 5 years. He compiled one full
Seasons worth of great collegiate wr numbers

His best college season he had 415 yards and 3 tds for wisco.

But yeah. He’s a real G. Lol
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2022, 07:17 AM)ATOTR Wrote: He spent 5 full years at Wisconsin being insignificant and mediocre.

In 5 years. He compiled one full
Seasons worth of great collegiate wr numbers

His best college season he had 415 yards and 3 tds for wisco.

But yeah. He’s a real G. Lol

Well tbf Wisconsin uses a very run heavy offense. Running behind strong OL’s is kind of their thing.

Reply/Quote
(08-13-2022, 01:37 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He certainly put on a show. I’m trying to remain cautious about falling for any preseason WR hype though. I learned my lesson with Auden Tate.

And Damion Willis
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2022, 11:37 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Willis didn't look as good.

I didn't intend this thread as a, "he's making the team," thread btw (again, I said if I'd keep 7, he'd be #7), just wanted to highlight his excellent play last night ThumbsUp

Just in case anyone thinks I'm crowning him after the 1st PS game Wink

Oh yes you are

Ok Truck he's gonna shove Chase off the roster, we know. 

Ninja
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2022, 07:33 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Well tbf Wisconsin uses a very run heavy offense. Running behind strong OL’s is kind of their thing.

Yep. That’s correct. Wisconsin big running team.

415 yards as a season career high receiving is still awful
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2022, 09:46 AM)ATOTR Wrote: Yep.  That’s correct.  Wisconsin big running team.  

415 yards as a season career high receiving is still awful

You could probably get 415 yards receiving.
Reply/Quote