Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kendric Pryor is a G
(08-20-2022, 12:11 PM)AlphaBengal Wrote: You could probably get 415 yards receiving.

I actually got 550.  It was super easy 
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2022, 12:25 PM)ATOTR Wrote: I actually got 550.  It was super easy 

I wouldn't be against stashing you on our practice squad.
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2022, 01:58 PM)AlphaBengal Wrote: I wouldn't be against stashing you on our practice squad.

Lol - I did it with Dalton throwing too me too.  I think Goodell needs to make a new rule.   They should 1.5x any WRs net yards, if they had to have Dalton throw more than 75% of their passes to them in a season. 

AJ would have like 15K Yards, and we call it the Dalton Handicap. 
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2022, 01:25 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Just a great game and did it all:

- Comebacks
- Double moves
- Slants
Didn't see his blocking, but man, definitely the best player on offense and despite Lassiter being the more well-rounded of the 2, if Pryor has 2 more games like this one, I may keep 7 WRs and he's #7.

Super stuff.

BTW, that backup QB was perfect if I am not mistaken, Drew Plitt I think his name is? 
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2022, 12:25 PM)ATOTR Wrote: I actually got 550.  It was super easy 

Does Wells Fargo ring a bell?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2022, 05:12 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: BTW, that backup QB was perfect if I am not mistaken, Drew Plitt I think his name is? 

Yes I really liked Plitt. Probably just a preseason flash but I'm hoping we get to see a little more of him and earlier to see what he does.
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2022, 12:14 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Yes I really liked Plitt. Probably just a preseason flash but I'm hoping we get to see a little more of him and earlier to see what he does.

Hope Allen doesn't even play I have seen enough of him. Browning to start cause he is better at avoiding pressure and the 
Giants will blitz a lot and Plitt to get the majority of the snaps over the entire game so we can really see what we got here.

Dude looked great against the Cardinals working with Pryor. But like you said, could be a flash in the pan.

You never know with QB's, some play great one game and terrible the next. The key is consistency.
Reply/Quote