Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Kid Cudi Names Song After Burrow And NFL Rank!
Kid Cudi named a song after Burrow and NFL.COM ranks us tenth overall!

I LOVE that Kid Cudi named a song after Burrow on his new album because it will bring a bunch of young fans to follow Burrow and the team, as well as just bringing the team into more of a new light!

NFL Network also just had one guy’s rankings scroll across the bottom and we’re ranked tenth!

If this line can step up their play, we could be looking at another shot at a ship!

WHO-DEY!
Reply/Quote
What is the name of the song?
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2022, 01:37 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What is the name of the song?

Burrow 

Hope Joey B gets tons of name drops in songs throughout his career.  I always thought it was cool when Kobe was mentioned.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote

He named it after Burrow. Gee, I wonder what the name of the song is...
Reply/Quote
Guess I'm getting old.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2022, 01:49 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Guess I'm getting old.

You could probably leave out the word “getting”.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Cudi Burrow commercial..
https://youtu.be/Zlw-NAeUMHw
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2022, 01:50 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: You could probably leave out the word “getting”.

Thanks for the knife twist.  Couldn't quite feel it before.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote

"Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli"
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2022, 01:49 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Guess I'm getting old.

All I know about this guy is from Bill and Ted's latest movie lol

But it is cool he is naming a song after Burrow I guess.
Reply/Quote
What the **** is a Kid Cudi?
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2022, 04:18 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: What the **** is a Kid Cudi?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kid_Cudi

And for reference about the song:

https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/news/look-rapper-kid-cudi-names-song-after-joe-burrow

Quote:Rapper Kid Cudi is debuting a new album this fall, and the final track has a familiar title. Cudi named it "Burrow" after his friend and Bengals QB Joe Burrow.

Quote:Burrow grew up listening to Cudi's music as a kid, and now the Ohio-born legends are fast friends. The two recently released an interview together alongside Taylor Rooks

Here is the interview linked in the above quote presented by Bose:

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2022, 01:29 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Kid Cudi named a song after Burrow and NFL.COM ranks us tenth overall!

I LOVE that Kid Cudi named a song after Burrow on his new album because it will bring a bunch of young fans to follow Burrow and the team, as well as just bringing the team into more of a new light!

I'll play the old curmudgeon card and say that I'm skeptical that having a bunch of damn kids swarming this place because some hippity hoppity rapper name dropped Burrow is going to be a good thing (if it even happens).

Also, I just googled Kid Cudi and the guy is 38 years old. Geez, even Ricky Nelson started going by Rick in the 70s. Kid, my arse.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2022, 08:14 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'll play the old curmudgeon card and say that I'm skeptical that having a bunch of damn kids swarming this place because some hippity hoppity rapper name dropped Burrow is going to be a good thing (if it even happens).

Also, I just googled Kid Cudi and the guy is 38 years old.  Geez, even Ricky Nelson started going by Rick in the 70s.  Kid, my arse.

Let me guess, you eat dinner at 4:00 and hand out pennies on Halloween.
Reply/Quote
I slam tracks like quarterback sacks from LT.

- Inspectah Deck
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2022, 08:21 PM)JumboTron Wrote:  
Let me guess, you eat dinner at 4:00 and hand out pennies on Halloween.

I dont hand out anything at Halloween. 

Also I forgot to preemptively complain that these new kid fans will have their pants all sagging on the ground. 
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2022, 08:14 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'll play the old curmudgeon card and say that I'm skeptical that having a bunch of damn kids swarming this place because some hippity hoppity rapper name dropped Burrow is going to be a good thing (if it even happens).

Also, I just googled Kid Cudi and the guy is 38 years old. Geez, even Ricky Nelson started going by Rick in the 70s. Kid, my arse.

Young kids don’t even know what message boards are lol. Sites like this one are kind of a dying breed. I think they mostly stick to Reddit, IG, etc.

As for Kid Cudi naming a song after Burrow - it’s doubly cool because Joe is a big fan of his.

I’m not really too familiar with much of his music, but he was just in the excellent slasher movie X (2022) which was one of my favorites of the year.

Reply/Quote
OK this isn’t my kind of music but I know Burrow likes him. In fact I had never heard of him until Burrow mentioned his name (I’m not from OHIO nor do I live there so maybe that’s why)

Truthfully, is he more well known because of Burrow or was he already really famous? Seems like Joe B has made him more popular than he was before?
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2022, 10:07 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: OK this isn’t my kind of music but I know Burrow likes him. In fact I had never heard of him until Burrow mentioned his name (I’m not from OHIO nor do I live there so maybe that’s why)

Truthfully, is he more well known because of Burrow or was he already really famous?  Seems like Joe B has made him more popular than he was before?

He was already pretty famous. 

I don't think I've heard any of his songs (or at least I wouldn't know they're his) but kids have asked me about him in my presentations and some of the younger college kids I "talk" to in passing have mentioned him.
Reply/Quote
I bet a Ben Franklin 70% of Bengals fans had to google the name Kid Cudi... and I didnt even do that lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote