Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Kings of the North
Winning the north with that schedule down the stretch is a big accomplishment. Don’t be lost on that.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 07:27 PM)Bengalion Wrote: I always preferred the Lannisters. Not of fan of the Starks. Anyway two division titles in a row, congrats to Zac and cia.

Yeah who would want a family that looks out for each other when you can **** your sister, amiright?

(I'm just messing with you)
Reply/Quote

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 07:52 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: It's still 8 straight.

My bad, I was game off. I thought Bills was 7 and Ravens was 8.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 07:52 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: It's still 8 straight.

This is getting lost in all the negativity right now. It’s incredibly hard to go on a winning streak in the NFL, let alone for half a season.

Haven’t done it since 2015.

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 08:12 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Yeah who would want a family that looks out for each other when you can **** your sister, amiright?

Don't want to start a debate here, but I just prefer the Lannisters because of Tywin. A pity he died so early. Everything he does is to better the position of his family. The fact that when the series started he was already rich and powerful made it seem like he was a tyrant in this regard, but when you look at how he got there, it really only adds to my respect for him. Also the Lannisters have hands down the best flag and battle armors. 
Reply/Quote
Good job boys, kudos.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 08:34 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: This is getting lost in all the negativity right now. It’s incredibly hard to go on a winning streak in the NFL, let alone for half a season.

Remember back in September, people were saying that after the bye our schedule was brutal and 8-9 would be our record.....
Reply/Quote
WHO DEY!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 09:05 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Remember back in September, people were saying that after the bye our schedule was brutal and 8-9 would be our record.....

I said we wouldn't run the table. This crow is delicious!!!!
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
I thought we were already kings of the north minus the coin flip before the game

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 08:12 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Yeah who would want a family that looks out for each other when you can **** your sister, amiright?

Well, Cersi was kind of hot...
Reply/Quote
With the toughest schedule, and multiple injuries Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 07:43 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I'm right there with you.  I feel the exact same way and it SUCKS!

Hopefully a win next week will bring back some of the excitement.

12-4, 7 straight wins (could have been 8), 3rd seed, just won division 2 years in a row and I feel meh.  WTH!!!

I am also feeling the same and then our Oline takes a hit with an injury. However, didn’t really care for how the officials let additional hits occur on Ja’Mar. That did get me fired up

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 09:27 PM)Destro Wrote: I said we wouldn't run the table. This crow is delicious!!!!

I knew we could play with anybody in the league, but to go 8-0 is amazing!
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 07:56 PM)Mgbrown66 Wrote: Winning the north with that schedule down the stretch is a big accomplishment.    Don’t be lost on that.

Agree now Lamar getting hurt was helpful but we finished strong for sure
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 09:40 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I knew we could play with anybody in the league, but to go 8-0 is amazing!

Even though, I will say that my statement was based in that the Bengals would not run the table, but no other team would either, so we would still be getting into the playoffs. Never lost faith in them. More than happy to be wrong that they'd lose one or two on the way. Who Dey
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 09:30 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: I thought we were already kings of the north minus the coin flip before the game

Technically, but a win still seemed necessary to erase any imaginary asterisk that some might apply.  It was a good call to keep the shirts and caps under wraps until after the W.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 08:34 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: This is getting lost in all the negativity right now. It’s incredibly hard to go on a winning streak in the NFL, let alone for half a season.

And 12-2 after the rough start.
Reply/Quote