Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kitty cats @ Vikings predictions
(12-11-2017, 01:44 PM)Wyche Wrote: I'mma say, 42-10 Vikes.....assuming Mixon and Burfict are back.

And it will probably be closer if Mixon is out. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 05:55 PM)Rattler Wrote: An encore performance of yesterday complete with 2nd half adjustments...I'm very surprised Andy hasn't been seriously injured behind this line of vaginal defects.

[Image: wtf.jpg]
Dude.  Alexander is also the assistant Head Coach!!  It's just unfrickin' believable.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I predict we shouldn't bother showing up.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 10:23 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Dude.  Alexander is also the assistant Head Coach!!  It's just unfrickin' believable.

He's probably in charge of 2nd half adjustments and rim jobs for Mikey Boy.
Reply/Quote
Oh how little faith ye have.. 
This game will be where we turn on the jets. We'll run the table and all the rest of the AFCN will lose the rest of the way and we'll squeak into the playoffs and run the tables against impossible odds and be the Super Bowl heroes!  
All this past pain will be erased in a few short months and you'll all be chipping in for the 70 foot tall statue of Mikey boy on Fountain Square! 
C'mon!  Think positive!  All the money Mikey's been squirreling away will go towards bribes to the league, other teams and the press to cover up the nefarious deeds needed for us to finally have our first championship!     
Ya think I'm kidding?  The last paragraph is what it would take..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Vikings 31, Bengals 10. Simmer lets off the gas to avoid total embarrassment.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 10:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: And it will probably be closer if Mixon is out. 

Meh, he'll most likely be better giving Gio a breather vs the other Hill.  Not a knock on 23, but he just hasn't been here long enough to know the offense that well.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Rape.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 01:48 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: 31-14, Vikes

A reasonable guess.  Bengals will get some boost having guys healthy.....but ...the guys on 1530 radio were sad..said the Bengals QUIT and....I'd say...that's not for sure but, it looked like they gave up. It also looked like the Staff had NOTHING.

In the Bears  massacre... we were minus a BUNCH of guys including the TOUGH guys, the leaders. A Problem I have in analyzing this Bengal team, is that  minus a lot of the CORE , the Talent (veteran or raw) we're missing a lot of the big guns.

Meanwhile.....Look at recent high picks.   We have 3 CB's who were rd 1 who...NOW are playing but  are any yet reliably above average?  Ross and Eifort hardly played.  I'm baffled how (when healthy) the Staff seemed uninterested in finding value in a guy  who's likely the FASTEST WR IN THE NFL.

Ced....has improved.  Alas.. it's hard to say he's  more than "below Average."

RD 2......3 RB's at a time RB isn't drafted as high as in years past. While Hill and Gio in the past showed talent... we moved on to Mixon and really.. NOBODY this year has done a lot overall. I partly blame the O- line, the Coaching.

So? What the?   WE can't BANK a lot here.  We HAD a fairly soft sceduale and wond hit 8-8 anyhow.  we KNOW we'll see a lot of new faces coaching.There will be Incoming players"  We MIGHT (again) lose more in free agency than we get.   Cool
Reply/Quote
I think the team has officially quit on Marv...

Vikings - 35
Bengals - 13

My first lopsided Bengals loss prediction. The Vikes will be wanting a win big time after that last loss and have a great Defense
and a good Offense. One of the most solid all around teams in the NFL. Congrats to Zim and what he is doing over there.

Rooting for them or the Rams the rest of the way. Want to see Zim or Whit get a ring.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 04:34 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I think the team has officially quit on Marv...

Vikings - 35
Bengals - 13

My first lopsided Bengals loss prediction. The Vikes will be wanting a win big time after that last loss and have a great Defense
and a good Offense. One of the most solid all around teams in the NFL. Congrats to Zim and what he is doing over there.

Rooting for them or the Rams the rest of the way. Want to see Zim or Whit get a ring.

I believe it will be ugly as well but it's not the first time I've predicted it.

I've always been a bit of an old NFC central fan anyways, coasts get all the press. But yes I'm a Vikings fan rest of year cause Zim and just wanna see somebody different win it all.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 04:44 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I believe it will be ugly as well but it's not the first time I've predicted it.

I've always been a bit of an old NFC central fan anyways, coasts get all the press. But yes I'm a Vikings fan rest of year cause Zim and just wanna see somebody different win it all.

When i believe it will be ugly i just don't post my prediction usually. Others already said what i believed.

That is what i want, a different team besides the Pats, Stoolers or Seahawks winning it.

The Vikes are the team i want to win it the most tho.

Also don't want to see the Eagles winning the SB, never liked that team for some reason no matter how good they are.
Reply/Quote
24-21 Vikings
No matter what people say Marvin teams don't quit and they do tend to finish well in disappointing seasons. That being said the Vikings are a lot better and will squeak one out on us.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 05:17 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: 24-21 Vikings
No matter what people say Marvin teams don't quit and they do tend to finish well in disappointing seasons. That being said the Vikings are a lot better and will squeak one out on us.

They quit just last game.

This is different.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 06:15 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: They quit just last game.

This is different.
Did they or were they playing on a short week coming off a emotional game.  I watched the Steelers game they had a lot of the same issues as we did on defense giving up 38 points to the Ravens. I think people forget how hard it is to play in the NFL sometimes and how much a physical game like Pittsburgh can take out of ya.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 06:49 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Did they or were they playing on a short week coming off a emotional game.  I watched the Steelers game they had a lot of the same issues as we did on defense giving up 38 points to the Ravens. I think people forget how hard it is to play in the NFL sometimes and how much a physical game like Pittsburgh can take out of ya.

Looked like they quit to me, lack of effort, poor execution, like they hardly cared.

I think they have quit on Marv, look for another blowout loss this week against a team ten times as good as the Bears.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 06:49 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Did they or were they playing on a short week coming off a emotional game.  I watched the Steelers game they had a lot of the same issues as we did on defense giving up 38 points to the Ravens. I think people forget how hard it is to play in the NFL sometimes and how much a physical game like Pittsburgh can take out of ya.

Lap said they quit, and he seemed pretty convinced. Sure seemed like it watching in person.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 03:36 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Mike Zimmer distracts these soft kittens with a piece of string on the sidelines while his Viking warriors charge and put us out of our misery early. Vikes cruise to a 38-10 win and don’t even break a sweat....Bengals fans everywhere are reminded (yet again) how stupid our owner is for not hiring Zim and ditching Marvin years ago.

This sounds about right depending on the weather. I have been reminded 16-17 times so far the past two seasons. Cry
Reply/Quote

Hate them but the Steelers didn't fold like another team we know usually does. Ninja

The Steelers got a 2 for 1 in their beat down of the Bengals as evidenced by the fact that the Bengals couldn't get out of bed for the next game against the Bears.
Reply/Quote
The Vikings fans will outnumber the Bengals fans in the stands.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote