Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vince Williams makes fun of Mixon’s concussion

Such a classy organization
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 06:20 PM)Trademark Wrote:

I wonder if he said the same thing to Shazier.
Reply/Quote
[Image: squealers.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 06:20 PM)Trademark Wrote:

He’s the same one who threatened Burfict on Twitter a few years ago. Obviously a very classy individual who is constantly talked up by that franchise and the announcers during games. The Steeler way
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I used to like Williams in college. I swear, that organization somehow turns their players into scumbags
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 06:58 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: I used to like Williams in college. I swear, that organization somehow turns their players into scumbags

It’s an organizational culture....just like the culture from the top in the Bengals organization turns all of our players into guys that just half ass it. Starts with ownership and works its way down. Steelers are dirty a**hats and Bengals are clueless jokes
Reply/Quote
Vincenzo Williams is a scrub.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 06:54 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: He’s the same one who threatened Burfict on Twitter a few years ago. Obviously a very classy individual who is constantly talked up by that franchise and the announcers during games. The Steeler way

Same guy that dove at Burfict's knee in his first game back from knee surgery on a screen pass.... 
Reply/Quote
If we were winning, none of this crap would bother us. However, all we’ve been left to claim victory over in this organization is complaining about crap that normally wouldn’t matter.

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 08:07 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Same guy that dove at Burfict's knee in his first game back from knee surgery on a screen pass.... 

Which is now referred to by the stoolers tools as a Kimokazie...I shit you not.

[Image: carson-palmer.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 08:17 PM)Rattler Wrote: Which is now referred to by the stoolers tools as a Kimokazie...I shit you not.

[Image: carson-palmer.jpg]

Well, it’s a good reference I’ll give them that.

Reply/Quote
I guess he is finished crying over his buddy spokes shazier.

Typical dirtbag crap from this clown
Reply/Quote
Who??

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 07:12 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: It’s an organizational culture....just like the culture from the top in the Bengals organization turns all of our players into guys that just half ass it. Starts with ownership and works its way down. Steelers are dirty a**hats and Bengals are clueless jokes

True.

I believe Williams actually cried during the game when Shazier got hurt.

I wonder how Shazier is doing? They're being very guarded on the information they release and we know he had surgery.
Reply/Quote