Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kwon Alaxander - A case study on why the Bengals are still inept
(09-17-2019, 12:10 AM)samhain Wrote: This team has terrific skill players.  I'd say among the best in the league.  I have hope for Willis as well.  The TE group is solid.  The receivers are nothing short of stellar, IMO.  The RBs are more than adequate, probably great with a legit line.  I'd say that even without Green, this group could win a lot of games if the line could get into the slightly above average range.

They need like 3 upgrades at offensive line and 3 upgrades at linebacker. But yeah - once we get that, then we'll be good. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 03:37 PM)fredtoast Wrote: We have people whining that we never should have traded for Cordy Glenn because of his injury history, but Kwon had only played about half of the games in '17 and '18 (18 of 34) and the Niners gave him a lot more money for a lot longer (4 years $54 million) than Glenn is getting.

And if Kwon gets injured again and never earns his contract not one person here will talking about how smart the Bengals were not to give him that contract.

Damned if you do. Damned if you don't.

However I for one would rather damn them for doing and it not work out then watching them sit on their hands year after year when opportunities present themselves to better this team. Yes sometimes these signings don't work out (i.e. Antonio Bryant) but i'll never shit on the team for trying. The problem is that they don't try and when they do, they half ass it and justify bad signings like Bobby Hart or Preston Brown.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote