Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sweep!
(01-10-2022, 01:59 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Enjoy your offseason, Vambo. ThumbsUp

I have bigger things to worry about. Wink

When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 04:37 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Since 1999 (when Browns came back), the Bengals are 27-19 (.587) vs the Browns.

From 2005 to 2021, the Bengals have 5 division titles (same as Ravens) and 8 playoff appearances.

The Browns haven't won the division since 1989 and have only made the playoffs twice since 1999.  Mellow

Browns fans have no room to talk smack on anyone.

That's it cherry pick the time frame you think makes you look good....LOL how pathetic. LMAO

Since you like history so much...

" ts been 30 years since the Bengals last won a playoff game, a Wild Card round victory over the then Houston Oilers on January 6, 1991. The Bengals would be knocked out of the playoffs in the next game to the then Los Angeles Raiders in the divisional round."

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 01:38 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Dude, you're just making yourself look pitiful. Your guys beat our practice squad. Chase played like 3 plays. And you still barely squeaked out a win. You were not even a big enough blip on the Bengals screen to even travel some of our starters. In other words, the Browns were about as important as a piece of gum on our shoe.  You should probably just go back to the Factory of Sadness and revel in your big win in silence. 

No we BEAT your PRACTICE SQUAD Twice ....lol LMAO Clean SWEEP  of your PRACTICE SQUAD! Hilarious

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2022, 12:35 PM)Vambo Wrote: No we BEAT your PRACTICE SQUAD Twice ....lol LMAO Clean SWEEP  of your PRACTICE SQUAD! Hilarious
Hey V. How they hangin? I see you're still coming here and stirring up s**t. I don't even go to the Browns smack shack anymore. It's just dead there. Kind of like your team.   Tongue
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I thought he was just kidding around when I saw the title. Ouch.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
One of my favorite Bengal seasons was 1998. We only won 3 games but of those 3 wins, 2 were against the Steelers. So, hang on to that feeling Vambo. Something tells me, that good feelings associated with your football team are soon about to be scarcer than a pot roast in Big Ben's presence.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 01:08 PM)Vambo Wrote: I guess the Bungles can be classified as the JV of the Division! Congrats! LMAO

Look at the bright side. You have plenty of time to schedule that surgery to remove the stretchmarks on your cheeks. Maybe be back before the season begins? Good luck on the rehab exercises.  Ninja

Reply/Quote
Enjoy the offseason Browns...better luck next year!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2022, 01:58 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Hey V. How they hangin? I see you're still coming here and stirring up s**t. I don't even go to the Browns smack shack anymore. It's just dead there. Kind of like your team.   Tongue

Hey Mickey, Yeah gotta stir things once in a while, congrats on the win it's only been 40 years but you got a crap team to play so it worked out.

I haven't gone there since I left years ago.

We had our issues but we still swept you guys!   Tongue 

LA we almost beat with a third string QB that never played for us before that game, but they gave your starters all you could handle and you squeezed one out. Hilarious

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I was wrong Zero Home Depot commercials.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:05 PM)Vambo Wrote: Hey Mickey, Yeah gotta stir things once in a while, congrats on the win it's only been 40 years but you got a crap team to play so it worked out.

I haven't gone there since I left years ago.

We had our issues but we still swept you guys!   Tongue 

LA we almost beat with a third string QB that never played for us before that game, but they gave your starters all you could handle and you squeezed one out. Hilarious

Quote:congrats on the win it's only been 40 years but you got a crap team to play so it worked out.

It was 31 years not 40. And I wouldn't call the Raiders a crap team.

Quote:LA we almost beat with a third string QB that never played for us before that game, but they gave your starters all you could handle and you squeezed one out. Hilarious

I don't even know what you're talking about here. 
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2022, 12:30 PM)Vambo Wrote: That's it cherry pick the time frame you think makes you look good....LOL how pathetic. LMAO

Since you like history so much...

" ts been 30 years since the Bengals last won a playoff game, a Wild Card round victory over the then Houston Oilers on January 6, 1991. The Bengals would be knocked out of the playoffs in the next game to the then Los Angeles Raiders in the divisional round."

It's not "cherry picking" to look at a 16 year time frame. LOL

Either way, we have a bunch of division crowns this millennium while yall haven't won the division in over 30 years. It is what it is. Own it.

Btw, AHEM on the playoff win.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 01:03 PM)Vambo Wrote: 21 -16 Clean Sweep...We know the Bungles can't win a playoff game anyway!

Wrong. 

You can have Ohio. We'll keep the division. It's OK if you are a hater. A hater is just a fan with a sour disposition. You can enjoy the ride here as much as you want since your team is doing nothing for the post-season.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Jerome Boger and officials from Raiders-Bengals game not expected to work again in playoffs, per report

Boger's crew likely won't work again this NFL postseason

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-super-wild-card-weekend-odds-picks-how-to-live-stream-watch-expert-best-bets-against-the-spread-more/?fbclid=IwAR2oN6xw6ZIxz-nKtdWEfJhci7Rqe87IEzyil8YRa551y6WlXrVRXlEnCc4

The referees' regrettable workday was highlighted by the Bengals touchdown that shouldn't have counted -- a mistake amplified by the fact that Cincy eventually won by exactly seven points. Late in the first half, on third-and-4, quarterback Joe Burrow stepped up in the pocket, rolled right and fired a pass to Tyler Boyd in the back of the end zone for the second touchdown of the game.

Burrow was close to stepping out of bounds, but the officials came together and ruled he was in-bounds, and the result of the play was a touchdown. The problem is, that a clear whistle could be heard while the ball was in the air. Once that whistle is blown, the play should be dead. By rule, a touchdown should not have been awarded to Cincy.

There were 14 total accepted penalties on Saturday, but the officiating crew struggled to control the game as it was happening.

(01-16-2022, 01:17 AM)BengalRed Wrote: It was 31 years not 40. And I wouldn't call the Raiders a crap team.

I don't even know what you're talking about here. 

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Who cares about the Clowns? What's important is the squeelers have morphed into chronic One and Doners..  HA! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote