Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sweep!
21-16

Battle of Ohio!
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
What are things people get excited about when they miss the playoffs, Alex.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Wow! You edged out the opposing teams backups with your starters! So exciting!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 07:04 PM)Joelist Wrote: Wow! You edged out the opposing teams backups with your starters! So exciting!
Case is not a starter, Johnson is not a starter...did Chase start for the Bengals?

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 06:30 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: What are things people get excited about when they miss the playoffs, Alex.

You would know a lot about that...you got in due the other teams having a down season not your team being good. Cry

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 07:11 PM)Vambo Wrote: You would know a lot about that...you got in due the other teams having a down season not your team being good. Cry

Yeah we won the div thanks to 4-0 vs Balt and Pitt, who were 16-11-1 vs teams not named Bengals. We played an active role in those "down seasons".

If you're supposed to talk even less when you lose, why are you here? I can't talk about winning the div, but you can talk about winning a preseason game?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 06:16 PM)Vambo Wrote: 21-16

Battle of Ohio!

Squeak out that win against the JV!

Congrats!!! lol

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 07:08 PM)Vambo Wrote: Case is not a starter, Johnson is not a starter...did Chase start for the Bengals?

This guy pretending like his 17 TD/13 INT QB being out is equal to the Bengals not playing 22 of their 25 starters. (Or 21 if you want to count Hilton having to come in due to CB injuries.) Bengals played Chase, their punter, and their long snapper. Congrats.

Chase played less than Chubb who you are also trying to pretend away.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Oh, did the Bengals play the Browns yesterday?

I must have missed it. I was paying attention to all the games that affected who we were going to play in the playoffs next week.
Reply/Quote
Have fun at home with Baker next week.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 08:28 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: This guy pretending like his 17 TD/13 INT QB being out is equal to the Bengals not playing 22 of their 25 starters. (Or 21 if you want to count Hilton having to come in due to CB injuries.) Bengals played Chase, their punter, and their long snapper. Congrats.

Chase played less than Chubb who you are also trying to pretend away.

21 -16 Clean Sweep...They didn't want Bungles starters embarrassed YET AGAIN!

Were your starters playing in this game guy/girl?

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 10:48 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Oh, did the Bengals play the Browns yesterday?

I must have missed it. I was paying attention to all the games that affected who we were going to play in the playoffs next week.

21 -16 Clean Sweep...We know the Bungles can't win a playoff game anyway!

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 01:03 PM)Vambo Wrote: 21 -16 Clean Sweep...We know the Bungles can't win a playoff game anyway!

Oh wow, you beat Joe Burrow by 5 points with Case Keenum? That's pretty impressive. I thought the Bengals would have rested 95% of their starters in a meaningless game like that.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 03:16 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Squeak out that win against the JV!

Congrats!!! lol

I guess the Bungles can be classified as the JV of the Division! Congrats! LMAO

21 -16 Clean Sweep...

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Sad brag.... but we will let you have it thr Browns sweep the AFC North Champions. Gotta find that silver lining in that ugly season the Browns just had right?

Don't worry I'm sure we will see alot of Baker Mayfield next week during the playoffs network's love those Home Depot comercials.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 01:08 PM)Vambo Wrote: I guess the Bungles can be classified as the JV of the Division! Congrats! LMAO

21 -16 Clean Sweep...

Dude, you're just making yourself look pitiful. Your guys beat our practice squad. Chase played like 3 plays. And you still barely squeaked out a win. You were not even a big enough blip on the Bengals screen to even travel some of our starters. In other words, the Browns were about as important as a piece of gum on our shoe.  You should probably just go back to the Factory of Sadness and revel in your big win in silence. 
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 01:08 PM)Vambo Wrote: I guess the Bungles can be classified as the JV of the Division! Congrats! LMAO

21 -16 Clean Sweep...

Enjoy your offseason, Vambo. ThumbsUp

I have bigger things to worry about. Wink

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Since 1999 (when Browns came back), the Bengals are 27-19 (.587) vs the Browns.

From 2005 to 2021, the Bengals have 5 division titles (same as Ravens) and 8 playoff appearances.

The Browns haven't won the division since 1989 and have only made the playoffs twice since 1999. Mellow

Browns fans have no room to talk smack on anyone.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 01:03 PM)Vambo Wrote: We know the Bungles can't win a playoff game anyway!

We definitely know the browns can't....since they were eliminated a week ago. You guys picking Faker Mayfield first overall is sure looking like a stroke of genius. He lead the NFL...in INTs.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 06:32 PM)Beaker Wrote: We definitely know the browns can't....since they were eliminated a week ago. You guys picking Faker Mayfield first overall is sure looking like a stroke of genius. He lead the NFL...in INTs.  Hilarious

OMG look who is out of hiding after a couple years...

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote