Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Referee for Sunday
(12-16-2016, 05:17 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: It was during the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th quarter. Happened all day.

I would laugh but this is the truth. Mellow
Reply/Quote
Anyone has to be better than John Parry. Was it a coincidence that the last three Stealer games were utter train wrecks of officiating? And what they all had in common is John Parry?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2016, 05:58 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Glad he's not flag happy but a ref who was could be useful against Pitt who gets away with more holding than any team in the league. Look for lots of egregious uncalled holds this week. Just hope our guys are smart enough to hold too

It is a foul when Cincy does it...I remember Whit getting a holding flag in that hold-fest.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2016, 08:28 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Just a reminder of what went down last time...

http://700wlw.iheart.com/onair/lance-mcalister-7818/vines-hold-on-a-second-15117710/

Bang Head

This just makes me sick.  I sent a copy of it to the league offices and to the Bengals.  I'm sure it did nothing...I mean, we are the Bengals, but I can't believe some of them that allowed Piggy to escape and they happened RIGHT in front of the official.  Worst officiating job I have ever seen.  And we have seen some bad ones.

To Mo Egger's point on his recent blog...the week 2 loss was a crusher.  If they win that and go 2-0, I think the season turns out much differently than it has.  Mission accomplished, NFL...mission accomplished.  
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2016, 02:37 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Precisely why we need a new coach that calls them out when this shit happens.

Marv does nothing about it. Nothing.

That's because he was hired and continues to be extended by an owner who is just like him!
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2016, 02:30 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Here's what is disturbing about this, is that this kind of stuff went on the whole game and not 1 holding call on them??  How does the NFL defend that?  Wait, stupid question. Cool  They don't have to defend it because no one called them out on it!  Hilarious

Think Harbaugh would take that shit?  Hell, no.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2016, 11:45 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: This just makes me sick.  I sent a copy of it to the league offices and to the Bengals.  I'm sure it did nothing...I mean, we are the Bengals, but I can't believe some of them that allowed Piggy to escape and they happened RIGHT in front of the official.  Worst officiating job I have ever seen.  And we have seen some bad ones.

To Mo Egger's point on his recent blog...the week 2 loss was a crusher.  If they win that and go 2-0, I think the season turns out much differently than it has.  Mission accomplished, NFL...mission accomplished.  

Hoping to be wrong, but I think we see much of the same tomorrow.

The Ravens just aren't as exciting of a team offensively, and EVERYONE knows that! (Particularly the NFL)
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2016, 11:48 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Hoping to be wrong, but I think we see much of the same tomorrow.

The Ravens just aren't as exciting of a team offensively, and EVERYONE knows that!  (Particularly the NFL)

Miami must not have got that memo... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2016, 01:05 AM)Joelist Wrote: Anyone has to be better than John Parry. Was it a coincidence that the last three Stealer games were utter train wrecks of officiating? And what they all had in common is John Parry?

Pete Morelli did the last game.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2016, 01:55 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Pete Morelli did the last game.

Yep...a ref whose team made so many mistakes in 2015 that the NFL replaced everyone on it for 2016

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
My bad. You're right. The last game was Morelli - it just felt like Parry because of the blizzard of poor calls and missed obvious holds.
Reply/Quote
Don't forget that they also took away a TD from us, and ruled a fumble on a play that might not have been at the end. We got jobbed hard that game.

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2016, 04:25 PM)Joelist Wrote: My bad. You're right. The last game was Morelli - it just felt like Parry because of the blizzard of poor calls and missed obvious holds.

Parry's a good ref; unless it is the Stoolers, he's always been fair.

I don't know how any ref from the Morelli crew got off without a fine/demotion/termination after week two; just complete horseshit.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2016, 07:31 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Parry's a good ref; unless it is the Stoolers, he's always been fair.

I don't know how any ref from the Morelli crew got off without a fine/demotion/termination after week two; just complete horseshit.

Why would anything have happened to them? They did exactly what they were instructed to do.
Reply/Quote