Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Referee for Sunday - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Referee for Sunday (/Thread-Referee-for-Sunday)

Pages: 1 2

Referee for Sunday - pally - 12-15-2016

Bill Vinovich will e the referee for Sunday. He last worked the Bengals for our game with Miami this season. He was the ref for last season's NFC championship game and Super Bowl 49. He is not necessarily flag crazy but will not put up with extracurricular crap

RE: Referee for Sunday - jason - 12-15-2016

What is his stance on LB coaches mingling in the opposing huddle?

RE: Referee for Sunday - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-15-2016

(12-15-2016, 03:44 PM)pally Wrote: Bill Vinovich will e the referee for Sunday.  He last worked the Bengals for our game with Miami this season.  He was the ref for last season's NFC championship game and Super Bowl 49.  He is not necessarily flag crazy but will not put up with extracurricular crap

Is he a Steeler fan?

I know in the last game in Pitt the ref was a Steeler fan.

RE: Referee for Sunday - leonardfan40 - 12-15-2016

Glad he's not flag happy but a ref who was could be useful against Pitt who gets away with more holding than any team in the league. Look for lots of egregious uncalled holds this week. Just hope our guys are smart enough to hold too

RE: Referee for Sunday - pally - 12-15-2016

He handled a Steelers-Ravens game a couple of years ago. After back to back personal fouls against each team he warned both coaches that next flag would result in an ejection. No more fouls. Sounds like someone who won't let the game get out of hand like Parry did for both games last year.

RE: Referee for Sunday - BengalsRocker - 12-15-2016

Just a reminder of what went down last time...

http://700wlw.iheart.com/onair/lance-mcalister-7818/vines-hold-on-a-second-15117710/

Bang Head

RE: Referee for Sunday - treee - 12-15-2016

(12-15-2016, 08:28 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Just a reminder of what went down last time...

http://700wlw.iheart.com/onair/lance-mcalister-7818/vines-hold-on-a-second-15117710/

Bang Head

That doesn't even have the worst one where Ben rolls out of the pocket in the Red Zone and their LT had our RDE hooked around the neck for a solid 2 or 3 seconds right in front of the refs. If someone could find that one, I'd appreciate it.

RE: Referee for Sunday - bengalguy71 - 12-15-2016

I really expect to see another lopsided officiated game. Mike Mitchell will head hunt and get away with it and if Burfict even farts audibly there will be penalties.

Frustration will boil over and it will get ugly with probable ejections on the Bengals sidre.

RE: Referee for Sunday - BengalsRocker - 12-15-2016

(12-15-2016, 09:12 PM)treee Wrote: That doesn't even have the worst one where Ben rolls out of the pocket in the Red Zone and their LT had our RDE hooked around the neck for a solid 2 or 3 seconds right in front of the refs. If someone could find that one, I'd appreciate it.
I just remember the announcers gushing about how great Ben is for extending plays.

Well...  when you have your OL wrapped around guys necks in the backfield and your "Heath" replacement tackling defenders... then yeah...  your gonna be able to extend that play.

Par for the course. Whatever

RE: Referee for Sunday - Go Cards - 12-15-2016

The ref will be told by league to be pro steelers.

Somehow they always side with them in this game.

Got to beat refs and steelers as usual.

RE: Referee for Sunday - Tomkat - 12-15-2016

(12-15-2016, 09:12 PM)treee Wrote: That doesn't even have the worst one where Ben rolls out of the pocket in the Red Zone and their LT had our RDE hooked around the neck for a solid 2 or 3 seconds right in front of the refs. If someone could find that one, I'd appreciate it.

[Image: C17h7nl.jpg]

RE: Referee for Sunday - treee - 12-15-2016

(12-15-2016, 10:59 PM)Tomkat Wrote: [Image: C17h7nl.jpg]

Thanks for finding that Tomkat! What quarter was that in? It was about as blatant as it gets.

RE: Referee for Sunday - StoneTheCrow - 12-15-2016

(12-15-2016, 10:53 PM)Go Cards Wrote: The ref will be told by league to be pro steelers.

Somehow they always side with them in this game.

Got to beat refs and steelers as usual.

They don't need to be told. Standing orders.

RE: Referee for Sunday - Tomkat - 12-15-2016

(12-15-2016, 11:02 PM)treee Wrote: Thanks for finding that Tomkat! What quarter was that in? It was about as blatant as it gets.

I don't remember - it was quite awhile ago.   Shocked

RE: Referee for Sunday - SHRacerX - 12-16-2016

(12-15-2016, 04:18 PM)jason Wrote: What is his stance on LB coaches mingling in the opposing huddle?

Or hair pulling?

RE: Referee for Sunday - SHRacerX - 12-16-2016

(12-15-2016, 09:23 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I just remember the announcers gushing about how great Ben is for extending plays.

Well...  when you have your OL wrapped around guys necks in the backfield and your "Heath" replacement tackling defenders... then yeah...  your gonna be able to extend that play.

Par for the course. Whatever

Any time I even think about this crap it lights my hate fire. 

RE: Referee for Sunday - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-16-2016

My God man.

RE: Referee for Sunday - bengalguy71 - 12-16-2016

Here's what is disturbing about this, is that this kind of stuff went on the whole game and not 1 holding call on them??  How does the NFL defend that?  Wait, stupid question. Cool  They don't have to defend it because no one called them out on it!  Hilarious

RE: Referee for Sunday - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-16-2016

(12-16-2016, 02:30 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Here's what is disturbing about this, is that this kind of stuff went on the whole game and not 1 holding call on them??  How does the NFL defend that?  Wait, stupid question. Cool  They don't have to defend it because no one called them out on it!  Hilarious

Precisely why we need a new coach that calls them out when this shit happens.

Marv does nothing about it. Nothing.

RE: Referee for Sunday - Bengal Dude - 12-16-2016

(12-15-2016, 11:02 PM)treee Wrote: Thanks for finding that Tomkat! What quarter was that in? It was about as blatant as it gets.

It was during the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th quarter. Happened all day.