Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOL the Clowns are imploding already
(06-01-2019, 10:20 AM)Vambo Wrote: So you admit the Bengals suck the most!  lol typical Bengals wanna be fan. Hilarious

Hmm ... should I give you a little more time to re-evaluate that assessment or should I just explain it to you now?  LOL

<--------------
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2019, 08:25 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Here is the man to be scared of:
[Image: 6jd02kc5ynem5dd6g.jpg]

Feel free to cut this pic out hang on your wall next to your Nascar photo's. Hilarious

You know, I never paid much attention to your sig until just now. 

Do you understand that Trump never actually served in the military?  That picture is from military boarding school.  That's not even remotely close to being the same thing (despite what he thinks). 

I'm beginning to understand how you have been duped into showing such confidence in the Browns …
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2019, 05:26 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Hmm ... should I give you a little more time to re-evaluate that assessment or should I just explain it to you now?  LOL

<--------------

Yeah, don't lump this guy in with us, he's a Pissburg fan for christ's sake.   Sick

Typical Stains fan, can't even read.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I haven’t been here in a while, and holy shit there are Browns fans here now??

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5372593]
Reply/Quote
[Image: cleveland-browns-fan.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(06-02-2019, 11:33 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I haven’t been here in a while, and holy shit there are Browns fans here now??

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5372593]

They've bought into the hype. They'll be gone by week 6. 
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2019, 12:48 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: They've bought into the hype. They'll be gone by week 6. 

Still think 6 weeks is giving them too much credit.  Cool

Reply/Quote
All the previous Browns teams that looked good on paper.  Hilarious

[Image: throwing-useless-paper-into-the-full-was..._F0000.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-02-2019, 01:17 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Still think 6 weeks is giving them too much credit.  Cool

I agree with the 6 weeks prediction.  The Browns have a very manageable schedule for the first 4 games, then back to back with Pittsburgh and Bengals.  I feel like once the division plays comes, Mayfield will likely get injured, and things will start to fall apart.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
The Bungals at least are consistent. Consistently bad, win games that don't count and choke in the big games. Getting worse every year.
The Stoolers lost their two best players. Choke when they have to win big games. Acting like they will be better this year. LOL

The Browns are loaded with superstars and are hungry. They will sweep the Bungals again and split with the Stoolers.
By week eight, Dalton will have his usual thumb injury and by week ten AJ's in grown toe nail will start to bother him.

Its going to be a long season for you professional homer fans. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2019, 06:05 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: The Bungals at least are consistent. Consistently bad, win games that don't count and choke in the big games. Getting worse every year.
The Stoolers lost their two best players. Choke when they have to win big games. Acting like they will be better this year. LOL

The Browns are loaded with superstars and are hungry. They will sweep the Bungals again and split with the Stoolers.
By week eight, Dalton will have his usual thumb injury and by week ten AJ's in grown toe nail will start to bother him.

Yeah because the Stains have such a consistency of producing wins over the last several years.  
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2019, 06:05 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: The Bungals at least are consistent. Consistently bad, win games that don't count and choke in the big games. Getting worse every year.

[Image: latest?cb=20181019234642]
Reply/Quote

Just when you think you've seen it all, you see this. A Clown fan ragging on the Bengals for being consistently bad?

Lets examine the absolute and indisputable facts here. The Browns team that you root for has an overall franchise record of 95-224-1. It was exactly TWO winning seasons, ONE playoff appearance, and ZERO playoff wins. Talk about pathetic.    Hilarious

The freaking Detroit Lions have a far superior history than your lowly Clowns. 
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2019, 06:05 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Consistently bad, win games that don't count and choke in the big games. 

What happened to baker the wet dream maker in the game against the ravens when he had the chance to lead the browns to a stellar 8-8 non-losing season record? 

(That's the only thing that can possibly count as a big game for the browns.)

Hint: The browns did not finish with a non-losing record, and it was specifically due to mayfield's poor decision making.
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2019, 05:02 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Just when you think you've seen it all, you see this. A Clown fan ragging on the Bengals for being consistently bad?

Lets examine the absolute and indisputable facts here. The Browns team that you root for has an overall franchise record of 95-224-1. It was exactly TWO winning seasons, ONE playoff appearance, and ZERO playoff wins. Talk about pathetic.    Hilarious

The freaking Detroit Lions have a far superior history than your lowly Clowns. 

You must get your fake news from the hillbilly gazette.
Here is a absolute and indisputable fact:

The last playoff game the Bungals won was in 1991
The last playoff game the Browns won was in 1994

I won't mention the 13 championships the Browns have, I've embarrassed you enough for now. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2019, 06:38 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You know, I never paid much attention to your sig until just now. 

Do you understand that Trump never actually served in the military?  That picture is from military boarding school.  That's not even remotely close to being the same thing (despite what he thinks). 

I'm beginning to understand how you have been duped into showing such confidence in the Browns …

To answer your question. He was in the Marines and the picture proves it.  You must get your info from fake news. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2019, 06:02 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: You must get your fake news from the hillbilly gazette.

I won't mention the 13 championships the Browns have, I've embarrassed you enough for now. Hilarious  

Here is a indisputable fact. The Ravens were building their own legacy and didn't want the Brown's legacy or the Colts legacy. They couldn't care less about the past teams accomplishments so they allowed the pathetic city of Cleveland and their fans to claim those accomplishments even though they had nothing to do with them. So if your "new" Browns ever do win anything then we will accept your smack as legit but until then you sound like a school yard kid.
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2019, 06:15 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: To answer your question. He was in the Marines and the picture proves it.  You must get your info from fake news. ThumbsUp

The picture is from the military boarding school he attended. Here's a tweet from the man himself:

If he had served in the Marines, why would THIS be his example of how 'military' he is?

Apparently your inability to grasp reality is not limited to the sports world.
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2019, 06:02 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: here is a absolute and indisputable fact:

The browns are one of only two teams to ever go 0-16.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2019, 06:02 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: You must get your fake news from the hillbilly gazette.

That 1994 game was the last playoffs the Browns made. Losing in the first round (which the Bengals gave done several times since) is better than not making the playoffs at all.

Also ... 13 championships? How do you figure?
Reply/Quote