Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOL the Clowns are imploding already
(06-04-2019, 06:02 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: You must get your fake news from the hillbilly gazette.
Here is a absolute and indisputable fact:

The last playoff game the Bungals won was in 1991
The last playoff game the Browns won was in 1994

I won't mention the 13 championships the Browns have, I've embarrassed you enough for now. Hilarious  

Lol. The Browns teams that won a playoff game in 1994 and those 13 "championships" are now in Baltimore. 

Sorry to burst your bubble, but when a business moves everything goes with it. You can't take the ownership, management, office staff, coaching staff, players, equipment, computers, office furniture, pens, paper, tablets, and post-it notes to Baltimore and somehow magically leave the legacy in Cleveland. I mean, you can say it all you want, but that doesn't make it true. Facts of the matter are that all of that which you tout isn't yours anymore, it's in Baltimore. I know it. Bengals fans know it. Steelers fans know it. Every other single NFL fanbase knows it. We just kind of chuckle behind your back and roll our eyes when Browns fans still believe that they have 13 "championships" and they last won a playoff game in 1994. 
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2019, 06:02 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: You must get your fake news from the hillbilly gazette.
Here is a absolute and indisputable fact:

The last playoff game the Bungals won was in 1991
The last playoff game the Browns won was in 1994

I won't mention the 13 championships the Browns have, I've embarrassed you enough for now. Hilarious

Jesus Christ, he's a Steeler fan, you moron.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2019, 03:08 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Lol. The Browns teams that won a playoff game in 1994 and those 13 "championships" are now in Baltimore. 

Sorry to burst your bubble, but when a business moves everything goes with it. You can't take the ownership, management, office staff, coaching staff, players, equipment, computers, office furniture, pens, paper, tablets, and post-it notes to Baltimore and somehow magically leave the legacy in Cleveland. I mean, you can say it all you want, but that doesn't make it true. Facts of the matter are that all of that which you tout isn't yours anymore, it's in Baltimore. I know it. Bengals fans know it. Steelers fans know it. Every other single NFL fanbase knows it. We just kind of chuckle behind your back and roll our eyes when Browns fans still believe that they have 13 "championships" and they last won a playoff game in 1994. 

Actually, it is true.  The league can do want they want in that regard.

But what isn't true is that the Browns of any era have won 13 championships.  They've won a mere 8, only half of which were NFL Championships.  In terms of actual NFL titles, they've won basically a little less than a third of what he claims.  

Reply/Quote
(06-04-2019, 04:05 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Jesus Christ, he's a Steeler fan, you moron.

Shhhhh. He hasn't caught on yet. 
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2019, 04:23 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Actually, it is true.  The league can do want they want in that regard.

But what isn't true is that the Browns have won 13 championships.  They've won a mere 8, only half of which were NFL Championships.  That's basically a little less than a third of what he claims.  

Yep, I'd like to see his list of Championships.
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2019, 05:06 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Shhhhh. He hasn't caught on yet. 

There's not much he has caught on to yet ...
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2019, 04:23 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Actually, it is true.  The league can do want they want in that regard.

But what isn't true is that the Browns of any era have won 13 championships.  They've won a mere 8, only half of which were NFL Championships.  In terms of actual NFL titles, they've won basically a little less than a third of what he claims.  

I don't know where you got 13. I meant eight.
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2019, 03:08 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Lol. The Browns teams that won a playoff game in 1994 and those 13 "championships" are now in Baltimore. 

When Modell left for Baltimore he might of took the office furniture, pens and paper but the Browns name. colors (that is why Balt. went to that ugly purple and black look) and records stayed in Cleveland.

When the Bungals leave I have a feeling the new city will tell them to keep those funny looking uniforms and their losing history.
Reply/Quote
[Image: f1jdp1rz325f5i56g.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-05-2019, 06:03 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: I don't know where you got 13. I meant eight.

I got it from the same unreliable source that believes Trump served in the military:

(06-04-2019, 06:02 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: I won't mention the 13 championships the Browns have, I've embarrassed you enough for now. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(06-05-2019, 06:10 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: [Image: f1jdp1rz325f5i56g.jpg]

The look on a browns fans face in week 6 when they're already in last place in the division again.
Reply/Quote
(06-05-2019, 06:10 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: [Image: f1jdp1rz325f5i56g.jpg]

(06-05-2019, 01:00 PM)Beaker Wrote: The look on a browns fans face in week 6 when they're already in last place in the division again.

[Image: shock1.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(06-05-2019, 09:14 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: [Image: shock1.jpg]

BY WEEK THREE

[Image: wwtqjr9m8h7r6fe6g.jpg]

Which one are you Mike?
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2019, 06:58 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Which one are you Mike?

[Image: browns_original.jpg?1271028851]
Reply/Quote
.....and so it begins......Shit Show Redux. LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/report-browns-kitchens-having-issues-with-offensive-coordinator/ar-AACQZW8?li=BBnba9I

Popcorn

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(06-14-2019, 12:30 PM)Wyche Wrote: .....and so it begins......Shit Show Redux. LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/report-browns-kitchens-having-issues-with-offensive-coordinator/ar-AACQZW8?li=BBnba9I

Popcorn

It's gonna be fun watching the prima donna QB and WR implode  Popcorn
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2019, 12:42 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: It's gonna be fun watching the prima donna QB and WR implode  Popcorn

Does anyone remember Hue and Haley fighting last year?  

[Image: pepperidge-farm-remembers.jpg]

FFS, the season hasn't even started yet! LMAO LMAO LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(06-14-2019, 01:37 PM)Wyche Wrote: Does anyone remember Hue and Haley fighting last year?  

[Image: pepperidge-farm-remembers.jpg]

FFS, the season hasn't even started yet! LMAO LMAO LMAO

Yeah, imagine the finger pointing when they lose a couple in a row.  It'll be like a damn circus up there!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2019, 12:42 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: It's gonna be fun watching the prima donna QB and WR implode  Popcorn

I hate seeing people fail, but must agree I'm going to slightly enjoy that trash talking team and fanbase collapse.

Reply/Quote
Even his teammates are turning against Baker!

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

You'd think that he could at least stay a bit level-headed until they actually do something worthwhile, but now Mayfield's arrogance is pissing off even his teammates!

Quote:When Cleveland Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield made comments critical of teammate Duke Johnson last week during the team’s minicamp, it was easy to wonder how his words would go over with veterans on the roster.

We have an answer.
‘It’s self-inflicted’
Last week, Mayfield was asked about Johnson, who has requested a trade. Johnson says the Browns tried to trade him earlier this year, and that combined with the team’s signing of Kareem Hunt and drafting of Nick Chubb in 2018 have led him to want a change of situation.

He sees the writing on the wall: he won’t get many touches, if any, once Hunt’s suspension ends.

Johnson was present for minicamp, and Mayfield was asked if it’s an awkward situation.
“It's not awkward. No. It's self-inflicted,” Mayfield said with a shrug. “It is what it is. That's not awkward for anybody else in this building.”
The follow-up question was, how do you support him as a teammate while he’s here?
“He's got to do his job. He said he's a professional, I hope he does his job,” Mayfield said.
Voiced their displeasure
Mike Silver of NFL Network reported on Thursday that several players approached Mayfield after his comments.
“It is rather striking for a player to get involved in a teammate's business in anything but a supportive role,” Silver said on the network. “Baker Mayfield is the clear leader of that [locker room] but I'm told by multiple sources that several veterans came up to him in the locker room after those comments about Duke Johnson and let's say voiced their displeasure, saying, ‘Listen it's one thing to be the leader but this is a guy who is going through something, it's business and we need to support him.’
“Baker may not have agreed with them, but he heard them.”
One of the Browns who approached Mayfield may have been receiver Jarvis Landry, who was supportive of Johnson.
“I still have a relationship with Duke,” he said. “I'm happy that he's here, it's good to see him, but outside of that, I hope it works out for us as the Browns and for him if that's the way that it goes. He's a tremendous talent and he's capable of making plays. I have no other say about what happens.”
His teammates weren’t the only ones to notice either. Hip-hop legend Luther Campbell, who is married to Johnson’s agent, Kristin Campbell, tweeted to Mayfield as well.
Luther Campbell told Mayfield that quarterbacks Brett Favre, Joe Montana, Peyton Manning, Drew Brees and Dan Marino were all traded or “told to go home.”
“Don’t ever turn on your teammates for management you are not exempt,” he wrote.

He thinks he's above everything now and it's going to blow up in his face when teams know all his tendencies because they have tape on him now and they'll destroy him!

It's going to be a good time watching him collapse!
Reply/Quote