Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
La'el Collins - No practice today
Who plays this week if he doesnt? Cant get much worse.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Ass-I-ah Prince.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2022, 05:25 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Ass-I-ah Prince.

I
R
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Will be the special teams blocking god that is Adeniji.

God help us.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2022, 05:24 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Who plays this week if he doesnt? Cant get much worse.

What if...his replacement comes in and the offense just happens to go off for a big win. 

Then Collins comes back and they play like dogshit on Thurs night. 

Then what happens??!!??!!

[Image: 3vU6.gif]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2022, 05:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I
R

Jacksen Ogbughei.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2022, 05:35 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Jacksen Ogbughei.

It get you're joking, but I'd like to have them see if Charmin can play RT. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Wonder if Smith would get a crack at it if LC misses time. He's been used as a 6th lineman.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2022, 05:24 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Who plays this week if he doesnt? Cant get much worse.

My guess would be D'Ante Smith. 

Cigar
Reply/Quote
Does it even matter at this point? They can't be much worst..
Reply/Quote
Hope he gets better soon.
Reply/Quote
Remember the good ole days when we had Andre Smith...
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2022, 04:14 PM)Synric Wrote: He was the best Right Tackle in free agency but that doesnt change the fact he's been sloppy with his technique.

So it must be coaching that regressed him ?
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2022, 04:14 PM)Synric Wrote: He was the best Right Tackle in free agency but that doesnt change the fact he's been sloppy with his technique.

And he's been on the ground as much as Burrow in these 1st 2 games. Don't know if he's having problems with leverage, footwork, the back or if it's just conditioning...but he's getting moved / thrown around more than you like to see and definitely not finishing plays like he has throughout his career.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2022, 04:02 PM)Tony Wrote: I knew this was a bad pickup right from the rip.. Cowboys and there fans couldn't give a **** less when he signed with us..

Jumping the gun again Tony geez, and this isnt true for most Cowboys fans. I know may and this is not a popular opinion.

When was the last time we had a guy withe a 95.6 run block grade?  LC will hopefully be fine.

Reply/Quote
(09-21-2022, 08:22 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: And he's been on the ground as much as Burrow in these 1st 2 games. Don't know if he's having problems with leverage, footwork, the back or if it's just conditioning...but he's getting moved / thrown around more than you like to see and definitely not finishing plays like he has throughout his career.

What's weird though is that in the run game he is still grading well and getting excellent push. I don't know enough about OL to tell you difference in how the back effects run blocking vs pass blocking but obviously something is off with his pass blocking technique. Whether that's from the back, footwork, conditioning, etc like you shared who knows. 
Reply/Quote
Goodberry in his analysis said exactly what La'el is doing - not bending enough and extended too far over his feet. It's why he is falling down so much - he is lunging.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2022, 11:00 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Jumping the gun again Tony geez, and this isnt true for most Cowboys fans. I know may and this is not a popular opinion.

When was the last time we had a guy withe a 95.6 run block grade?  LC will hopefully be fine.

Dude doesn't have the drive.. That's the knock. You see him out there? He's slow AF.. Always dinged up too.. I hate the pickup. Wish it was Armstead ...
Reply/Quote
Armstead was like twice the price.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2022, 12:04 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Armistead was like twice the price.

Looks worth it so far, but he has extensive injury history as well. We’ll see if he can make it through the season.

Reply/Quote