Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
La'el Collins - No practice today
(09-21-2022, 11:59 PM)Tony Wrote: Dude doesn't have the drive.. That's the knock. You see him out there? He's slow AF.. Always dinged up too.. I hate the pickup. Wish it was Armstead ...

Cause Armstead is an Ironman 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2022, 11:59 PM)Tony Wrote: Dude doesn't have the drive.. That's the knock. You see him out there? He's slow AF.. Always dinged up too.. I hate the pickup. Wish it was Armstead ...

Armstead cost $75M and would prevent us from signing other players, he also hasnt practiced a full week since camp. 

He injured his toe in the 1st game.
Leg injury second game.
Questionable for game 3. 

He has missed 38 games.

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2022, 12:31 AM)casear2727 Wrote: Armstead cost $75M and would prevent us from signing other players, he also hasnt practiced a full week since camp. 

Leg injury second game.
Questionable for game 3. 

He has missed 38 games.

Ooff.... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2022, 12:31 AM)casear2727 Wrote: Armstead cost $75M and would prevent us from signing other players, he also hasnt practiced a full week since camp. 

Leg injury second game.
Questionable for game 3. 

He has missed 38 games.

Grass isn't always greener huh?
Reply/Quote
I'm curious about Adeniji. In the first preseason game they put him at LT and I think he got beat badly every snap he was in which wasn't much. I thought he just couldn't handle it and would probably get cut. But then he really seemed to play well the following 2 games so I wonder if he would be they next man up. I don't think Smith is ready. I'd also be curious if Collins doesn't go and whoever comes in they play really well and we win if they go back to Collins.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2022, 08:12 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: So it must be coaching that regressed him ?

Another Big dude with a Bad Back
Reply/Quote
My God we have a bunch of Bozos.
Reply/Quote
Wonder why they didn't try to re-sign Reiff? He played OK before ankle injury. Oh, never mind, looks like he hurt it again Sunday.
Reply/Quote
And no practice on Thursday either

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I hope he deletes those Bodyguard tweets.
Reply/Quote

Leg injury second game.
Questionable for game 3. 

He has missed 38 games.

How you gonna do our boy Tony like that Hilarious
Reply/Quote

Leg injury second game.
Questionable for game 3. 

He has missed 38 games.

*Tony has left the chat*
Reply/Quote
Zac said Collins will practice tomorrow and is on track to play on Sunday

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
His problems on Sunday looked more like mental errors than physical shortcomings. Bad backs are not helpful, but letting Parsons get free run at Burrow has squat to do with an abstract back issue.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2022, 10:18 AM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: Wonder why they didn't try to re-sign Reiff? He played OK before ankle injury. Oh, never mind, looks like he hurt it again Sunday.

I believe he signed a very lucrative contract with another team.   My guess is that they tried to but the other team outbid them.
Reply/Quote
I believe he signed with the Bears
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2022, 10:40 AM)3wt Wrote: I believe he signed a very lucrative contract with another team.   My guess is that they tried to but the other team outbid them.

The Bengals showed no interest in bringing Reiff back, and the deal he got from Chicago was originally misreported. He actually only got a minuscule $3 mil base salary plus incentives.

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2022, 09:28 PM)samhain Wrote: His problems on Sunday looked more like mental errors than physical shortcomings.  Bad backs are not helpful, but letting Parsons get free run at Burrow has squat to do with an abstract back issue.

To be fair, physical issues can lead to mental errors sometimes (i.e. a QB coming back from an ACL tear, fearing guys going low, leading to bad pocket awareness etc.) Whether that's the case with Collins, I don't know, but it could be a possibility.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2022, 10:53 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The Bengals showed no interest in bringing Reiff back, and the deal he got from Chicago was originally misreported. He actually only got a minuscule $3 mil base salary plus incentives.

Yes, I know he signed with the Bears at a low price. That's why I wondered why we never tried to re-sign him. I guess once Collins was on their radar they concentrated on him. And looks like he re-injured his ankle last week.
Reply/Quote

Leg injury second game.
Questionable for game 3. 

He has missed 38 games.

and we have a winner!
Reply/Quote