Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ladd McConkey
I’d take McConkey or Jacob Cowing.
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2024, 02:22 PM)Okeana Wrote: HES NOT A SLOT RECEIVER!  I get it, he's white omfg

His best position in the NFL will be at slot.  I don't really even think that's a question among scouts and GMs.  Otherwise he'd be looked at much higher.
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2024, 08:09 AM)JoeyB2023 Wrote: Yikes.  The names ur mentioning make me wanna vomit.  Hard no on Lad great college player.  Don’t see his game translating.  With tee and chase on the team and a slot guy (mcconkey can play the slot but he ain’t a a slot guy) drafted early last year for this why are we reaching and rushing to run to the podium for lol lad mcconkey.  We need trenches.  OL and DL and Corner.  Jermaine burton lol please god no.

So Ladd McConkey is not draftable according to you? Hard line stance.

(03-29-2024, 11:52 AM)Whatever Wrote: Drafting for need only helps you if you hit on the pick, which is far less likely when you're narrowing your prospect pool based on your need.

A good/great player that's a luxury pick is always infinitely better than a bust or bench player at a position of need.

Agreed. The top 100 picks are for finding players teams believe can be core players (even core special teamers). It's nice when BPA and Need are the same. The Bengals off-season moves have set themselves up to take the guys they feel can make the most impact not just in 2024 but for a large chunk of Burrow's career window.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
if bowers isn't there or a premium ot i think i trade down
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote