Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ladies and Gentleman, we have Spider-man

Reply/Quote
I liked the last one. But I'm open minded. It's mostly going to be CGI enhanced in a suit anyway, so it's not like the actor can screw up too bad.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2016, 11:40 AM)Benton Wrote: I liked the last one. But I'm open minded. It's mostly going to be CGI enhanced in a suit anyway, so it's not like the actor can screw up too bad.

The Amazing Spiderman 2??? Really??? That one was way worse than Spiderman 3 ever was  Sick The movie made me physically angry.

About this new spiderman, looks promising. I'm not digging the over reliance on GGI though, but that seems to be the norm now.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2016, 11:53 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: The Amazing Spiderman 2??? Really??? That one was way worse than Spiderman 3 ever was  Sick The movie made me physically angry.

About this new spiderman, looks promising. I'm not digging the over reliance on GGI though, but that seems to be the norm now.

I think for that scene it's gonna be a guy in a suit with CGI overlay like they did with Black Panther. 
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2016, 11:53 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: The Amazing Spiderman 2??? Really??? That one was way worse than Spiderman 3 ever was  Sick The movie made me physically angry.

the electro movie? Wasn't a big fan, no. But by last one I was meaning actor. Garfield? I thought he did very well as the character, a lot better than Toby McGuire. I know a lot of people see him as Spiderman, but I never got it. Maybe because I always pictured him as the McFarlane version.
Reply/Quote
Aw man you knew Amazing Spider-Man 2 was going to be bad when you had an amazing actor like Paul Giamatti doing this god awful Russian accent or whatever.

Garfield was a great Spider-Man maybe a bit to confident Peter Parker, I preferred Tobey MacGuire's kind of super awkward Peter Parker.

Wasn't excited by the new kids casting, but I mean hey gotta give him a chance. Didn't like the hey everyone line but its not much to go off of. And besides his tiny emblem I liked the new suit.

Spider-Man 1 was by far my favorite Spider-Man movie. Willem DaFoe was just perfect as Norman Osborne and carried that movie to great heights. And despite me thinking that James Franco isn't the greatest of serious actors he was a great Harry Osborne (that is until the Green Snowboarder or whatever the hell he was supposed to be came along in SM3).

Spider-Man 2 was great and got carried by another great villain with Molina's Dr. Octopus.

Then there was Spider-Man 3

[Image: tumblr_md71y1OfE81qaho1po1_500.gif]

[Image: spider-man-gif2.gif?w=470]

[Image: 65cGpm0.gif]

I mean wtf is that? And that ain't the kind of awkward Peter Parker we like.

And don't get me started on Eric Foreman as Venom Sick I heard he was a big fan which is a plus, but I mean come on I can't get his 70's show character out of my head. At least not back then. Now I know him as being some kind of not funny asshole government guy in everything I see him in.

The only decent thing I thought about 3 was the Sandman actor. Liked the whole villain, but relatively nice guy all things considering try to support his daughter thing.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2016, 09:10 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Aw man you knew Amazing Spider-Man 2 was going to be bad when you had an amazing actor like Paul Giamatti doing this god awful Russian accent or whatever.

Garfield was a great Spider-Man maybe a bit to confident Peter Parker, I preferred Tobey MacGuire's kind of super awkward Peter Parker.

Wasn't excited by the new kids casting, but I mean hey gotta give him a chance. Didn't like the hey everyone line but its not much to go off of. And besides his tiny emblem I liked the new suit.

Spider-Man 1 was by far my favorite Spider-Man movie. Willem DaFoe was just perfect as Norman Osborne and carried that movie to great heights. And despite me thinking that James Franco isn't the greatest of serious actors he was a great Harry Osborne (that is until the Green Snowboarder or whatever the hell he was supposed to be came along in SM3).

Spider-Man 2 was great and got carried by another great villain with Molina's Dr. Octopus.

And don't get me started on Eric Foreman as Venom  Sick I heard he was a big fan which is a plus, but I mean come on I can't get his 70's show character out of my head. At least not back then. Now I know him as being some kind of not funny asshole government guy in everything I see him in.

The only decent thing I thought about 3 was the Sandman actor. Liked the whole villain, but relatively nice guy all things considering try to support his daughter thing.

Spiderman 3 was everything a comic movie shouldn't be. It was too much of everything. It was like they couldn't decide on what to do, so they decided to do everything. 
Reply/Quote
Too much CGI in that clip, but hopefully the bulk won't look like that. I know the actor has been doing a lot to train for some of Spidey's moves.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2016, 03:10 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Too much CGI in that clip, but hopefully the bulk won't look like that. I know the actor has been doing a lot to train for some of Spidey's moves.

I liken it to when we first saw Black Panther.
The CGI isn't finished yet. And I think it was rushed out to sort of thumb the nose at DC for hiring JK Simmons
Reply/Quote
You know how when Iron Man is on screen, most of the time it's CGI? That's what that Spider-Man looks like to me. The movie's still a few months out so they have plenty of time to touch it up, but it just looks fake to me.

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2016, 09:10 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Aw man you knew Amazing Spider-Man 2 was going to be bad when you had an amazing actor like Paul Giamatti doing this god awful Russian accent or whatever.

And don't get me started on Eric Foreman as Venom  Sick I heard he was a big fan which is a plus, but I mean come on I can't get his 70's show character out of my head. At least not back then. Now I know him as being some kind of not funny asshole government guy in everything I see him in.

I think Tobey Maguire was the better Peter Parker but Garfield was the better Spider-Man. 

As to ASM 2, I didn't mind it. I didn't expect a great movie, but I thought it was okay. Yeah, heavily flawed and certainly the worst of all the Spider-Man movies, but I still somewhat liked it. Probably because I'm a HUGE Spider-Man fan, but that ending STILL infuriates me.

Plus, I gotta say, they took a stupid comic book villain in Electro and made him into a somewhat cool character.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote