Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Laell Collins = Trey Waynes
(09-23-2022, 08:26 PM)casear2727 Wrote: We all want to see better, but we should give him more time and it doesnt get any tougher than Watt and Mikah.

Time for what? If he w. I think as playing for Dallas they.would say give him more time?? I think not.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2022, 08:10 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Sorry I don't agree with your assessment,  if you are considered a top 5 tackle  u need to compete better against top tier LB and DE,  

Shocking.

Anyway, 95% of the team needs to be better, Collins included.

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2022, 08:55 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Time for what? If he w. I think as playing for Dallas they.would say give him more time?? I think not.

Is Dallas a brand new team that he has hardly had any practice with? A brand new offensive with new oline partners & coaches? No it is not, so this isnt a very intelligent comparison, in my humble opinion.

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2022, 01:34 PM)Stewy Wrote: I see "Mr. Overreaction-Bad Take Tony" has struck again

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2022, 05:36 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: There's a lot of pass rushers out there now who can wreck a game on the Bengals schedule.

Cameron Jordan
Shaquille Barrett
Matt Judon (with the Patriots)
Von Miller

Can all ruin your day. Plus the 2 games against Garrett you mentioned and, TJ Watt again in Week 11.

I'd count that as 9 games (including the ones against Parsons and Watt already) where the Bengals are going to see a potentially game wrecking pass rusher, with the possibility of that number being 11 if Justin Houston's revival is real.

Too many great pass rushers in the league now that you can't be crumbling against top talent every time.

- - - - - - -

The thread is pretty ridiculous though. He's playing, so he's obviously not Trae Waynes.

For sure. It’s the NFL, there’s really good players on every team. That said, there’s only a handful that are just on a whole other level (Parsons, Watt, Garrett, Donald, etc).

Btw that Geno sack in your sig was absolutely ridiculous. LOL

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2022, 12:35 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: For sure. It’s the NFL, there’s really good players on every team. That said, there’s only a handful that are just on a whole other level (Parsons, Watt, Garrett, Donald, etc).

Btw that Geno sack in your sig was absolutely ridiculous. LOL

I was just telling my boy this.

Next couple games are Jets, Dolphins, Ravens, Saints, Falcons, Browns, and Panthers. While only a few of those teams have a dominant guy like Micah, ALL those teams have a solid pass rush so it’s not like it gets better competition wise.

There are definitely teams we should do good against.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2022, 01:03 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Whatever Nostradamus.    Tongue

So what? That was before I really looked into him. I was buying all the hype like everyone else.. I had second thoughts after the stuff I heard. I still had hope though, but thought what we are seeing now could be a possibilty.possibility.. That ***** ok with ya Seinfeld?
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2022, 06:39 PM)Tony Wrote: but thought what we are seeing now could be a possibilty.possibility.. 

Okay. So, you didn't know it from rip? Got it.

Quote:That ***** ok with ya Seinfeld?

Oh, brother. I guess he's lucky you two aren't in a bar, huh? Might be your next victim  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Tiger

Just stop this shi$.Ok
This will stop against the Jets!
Reply/Quote
It needed to be said.
Reply/Quote
Anyone else worried that Laell Collins didn't practice all week and is gonna play with an injured back? It scares the shit outta me..
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2022, 06:42 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Okay. So, you didn't know it from rip? Got it.

Oh, brother. I guess he's lucky you two aren't in a bar, huh? Might be your next victim  Hilarious

Nah, it's not that big a deal. Them days been over..
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2022, 06:42 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Okay. So, you didn't know it from rip? Got it.

I'm guessing you are a I'll walk away type of a guy huh?
Reply/Quote

I knee it before he signed. I still had hopes for him though. You don't go in thinking a guy's gonna be bad, you hope for the best. That stuff was all out about injuries and his drive for the game. If you went to a cowboys forum at that time, they were all saying that. When ever we sign a free agent , I like to go on their last teams message board and see what they have to say. They were overwhelming, in the they didn't care they lost Collins camp...
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 01:58 AM)Tony Wrote: I'm guessing you are a I'll walk away type of a guy huh?

Aren’t you like 40 something years old? You haven’t already learned that lesson yet by this point in your life?

I highly recommend you check out a YouTube channel called Active Self Protection some time. Ego battles are not worth your life.

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2022, 09:45 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

Just stop this shi$.Ok
This will stop against the Jets!

This is the dumbest thread i've ever seen.

And i've seen a lot of dumb threads from you. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 02:05 AM)Tony Wrote:  When ever we sign a free agent , I like to go on their last teams message board and see what they have to say. They were overwhelming, in the they didn't care they lost Collins camp...

That is one of the worst ways to judge a free agent.

For example, if you had checked out the Bengals boards last season everyone here was loving Uzomah.  But once he left in free agency everyone started talking shit about him.

Fans are way too fickle.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 11:13 AM)fredtoast Wrote: That is one of the worst ways to judge a free agent.

For example, if you had checked out the Bengals boards last season everyone here was loving Uzomah.  But once he left in free agency everyone started talking shit about him.

Fans are way too fickle.

Ya, I agree.. 
Reply/Quote
No way Collins turns out to be another Waynes. At least I hope not.
Reply/Quote
Damn good game today
-Housh
Reply/Quote