Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lap: Nick Vigil/Rey M/Burfict
(05-29-2016, 11:00 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Didn't we all say the same things about Dawson, last year, about this time??

I actually knew about Dawson before the draft unlike Vigil. I still have high hopes for him.

On the field Dawson was one of the best Linebackers in that draft but his practice habits hurt him
and his lack of athleticism accompanied with his bad combine.

Vigil just seems more NFL ready and the coaches cannot help but say it. Last year i don't remember
much praise coming from the coaches or Lap for Dawson. It was all us hyping him up.
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2016, 01:02 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I actually knew about Dawson before the draft unlike Vigil. I still have high hopes for him.

On the field Dawson was one of the best Linebackers in that draft but his practice habits hurt him
and his lack of athleticism accompanied with his bad combine.

Vigil just seems more NFL ready and the coaches cannot help but say it. Last year i don't remember
much praise coming from the coaches or Lap for Dawson. It was all us hyping him up.

They were busy praising Hunt, Kummerow, and Hardison, most likely... the more the Bengals shill/coaches/etc try to shove down how great a player is/how great they will be this year, the less you can believe them because they are almost certainly blowing smoke up your ass.

Two years ago it was Hunt ready for a monster breakout season, Binns being uncoverable, and Kirkpatrick turning his 2 INT game in Baltimore in 2013 into a shutdown corner in 2014. Hilarious

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
The overweight thing doesn't need to be worried about right now. If they show up to TC with a weight issue, then you can be a little concerned.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2016, 10:28 PM)tlotharw Wrote: In today's NFL, getting fat and out of shape in the off season shows a lack of professionalism.  Though, I am sure our crack training staff sends them off with little more than "remember to work out".

Because our players come to camp every year so out of shape that we cant even compete on the field come September?  oh wait we have been pretty good.

These guys get used to eating XXX food every day to maintain with all the work they do.. take a few weeks off the workouts add a few pounds

the summer will get them back to where they need to be
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2016, 02:44 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: They were busy praising Hunt, Kummerow, and Hardison, most likely... the more the Bengals shill/coaches/etc try to shove down how great a player is/how great they will be this year, the less you can believe them because they are almost certainly blowing smoke up your ass.

Two years ago it was Hunt ready for a monster breakout season, Binns being uncoverable, and Kirkpatrick turning his 2 INT game in Baltimore in 2013 into a shutdown corner in 2014. Hilarious

im sure its no different than every other team does...

Kirks 2 INT game vs manning?  Kirk has been pretty good for us. well when hes on the field
Reply/Quote