Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lap's training camp report
(08-04-2017, 12:25 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: The repeat offenses are what gave me Cook pause yah know Wyche.

Atleast with Mixon it was a one time thing.

He sure seems like he is staying clean and you are right if all 3 of these backs play well it will be awesome for this team.

Be tough to beat. :andy:

Haven't heard much about the man in TC, but liked the pick.
I haven't heard any thing about him, little about Billings and one report about Tupow.

I'd like to hear a lot more about these guys.  Hopefully preseason games will show us a little something.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2017, 11:35 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Not sure what "30 good pounds" means, but there is no way someone is putting on 30 lbs of muscle in 6 months. 

when your 6'6" and already are 300+  its not much of a stretch that's only 10% body weight
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2017, 08:04 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Months!  Geez, the season in starting!  

When you're a naughty boy, you gotta pay the price. Season or not. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2017, 09:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: When you're a naughty boy, you gotta pay the price. Season or not. 

Ironic your sig is a picture of piggy getting sacked....he's about as naughty as they come and should really be in prison.  
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2017, 05:53 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: when your 6'6" and already are 300+  its not much of a stretch that's only 10% body weight

https://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/how-fast-can-i-build-muscle-naturally/

The author of that blog/article does a nice job of answering common questions and busting training myths, without bogging down in overly technical language.  Bottom line is that the best an athlete can expect to put on is 1-2 pounds of lean muscle per month.  So, to apply that to Fisher, he put on 30# in 6 months, correct?  Under optimal circumstances, that would be 12# of muscle and likely 18# of fat.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2017, 02:24 PM)3wt Wrote: I haven't heard any thing about him, little about Billings and one report about Tupow.

I'd like to hear a lot more about these guys.  Hopefully preseason games will show us a little something.

Yeah, will be eagerly watching Billings, Glasgow and Topou this Preseason.

Billings i am sure will take a bit to get into the beast i expect him to be after that injury.
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2017, 10:06 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Ironic your sig is a picture of piggy getting sacked....he's about as naughty as they come and should really be in prison.  

Pig Pen is naughty and Burfict made him pay the price. Too bad he gave some change back. Sad

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote