Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last mock/FA offseason until after combine.
Bengals Resign

AJ Green
Tyler Eifert
Darqueze Dennard
Andrew Billings
Brandon Wilson
Josh Topou
LaRoy Reynolds
Clayton fejeldmen

Free Agent Signings

Linebacker Corey Littleton

Safety Trey Burton

NFL Draft

1. Joe Burrow QB LSU
2. Malik Harrison LB OSU
3. Mekhi Becton OT Louisville
4. Damon Arnette CB OSU
5. Charles Claypool WR Notre Dame
6. John Simpson OG Clemson
7. Johnathan Garvin DE Miami

We do this and we’re back baby lol
Reply/Quote
Unfortunately I don't think there's any way that Becton is there in the third. It's looking more and more like he's a definite first rounder and continuing to climb. I would love to have this happen, though.
[Image: y35bdhbl]
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2020, 05:56 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: Unfortunately I don't think there's any way that Becton is there in the third. It's looking more and more like he's a definite first rounder and continuing to climb. I would love to have this happen, though.

I may agree with you and at this point in the third I’d happily take Becton or Isaiah Wilson from Georgia.
Reply/Quote
At 33 you are practically calling Malik Harrison a first round prospect and hes not. Beckton will go top 50 at least. David Arnette is a day 2 guy likely mid to late second. Charles Claypool has been very good in mobile this week so his stock is definitely going to raise likely into late day 2.

I don't know what Draft Simulator you are using for your mocks but it's way off..
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
There’s not a draft simulator out there that’s even close to accurate so get bent.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2020, 06:26 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: There’s not a draft simulator out there that’s even close to accurate so get bent.

So harsh lol. 

You should try working on a mock draft instead of posting bad ones from a bad simulator every few days. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2020, 06:40 PM)Synric Wrote: So harsh lol. 

You should try working on a mock draft instead of posting bad ones from a bad simulator every few days. 

U seem to talk confidently about who and where these guy are gonna go but u yourself hasn’t even put together a mock.... probably cuz u don’t know shat.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2020, 06:45 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: U seem to talk confidently about who and where these guy are gonna go but u yourself hasn’t even put together a mock.... probably cuz u don’t know shat.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I highly doubt someone who's probably watched 20 hours of Senior Bowl Footage AND who posts links of player reports all the all-star games of this year, knows, "shat," about the college game.

AND he has a WV logo in his avatar.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2020, 06:45 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: U seem to talk confidently about who and where these guy are gonna go but u yourself hasn’t even put together a mock.... probably cuz u don’t know shat.

I do 3 mocks a year. I actually did a way to early one in December.

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Synric-s-Mock-Me-Way-too-early

I'll do another one before Free Agency after the combine and my last one 1 week before the Draft.

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2020, 06:47 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I don't have a dog in this fight, but I highly doubt someone who's probably watched 20 hours of Senior Bowl Footage AND who posts links of player reports all the all-star games of this year, knows, "shat," about the college game.

WVU Gold Season Ticket Holder. Go Mountaineers!

Edit: Oh and I've done the all star game threads for a few years now lol.

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2020, 06:47 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I don't have a dog in this fight, but I highly doubt someone who's probably watched 20 hours of Senior Bowl Footage AND who posts links of player reports all the all-star games of this year, knows, "shat," about the college game.

I’ve watched every second of this weeks senior bowl what he’s saying is not breaking news my draft is simply coming from what was available in the draft simulator it’s not at all a representation of who and where I think guys are gonna go it’s more or less whom I think are gonna be good players at the next level. I’d assume I have a decent eye for talent and projection as I played D1 ball and bounced around from there due to injury playing college ball. Don’t think for two seconds that cuz someone posts links says they watch senior bowl footage that he’s the only
One who knows anything.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2020, 06:51 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: I’ve watched every second of this weeks senior bowl what he’s saying is not breaking news my draft is simply coming from what was available in the draft simulator it’s not at all a representation of who and where I think guys are gonna go it’s more or less whom I think are gonna be good players at the next level. I’d assume I have a decent eye for talent and projection as I played D1 ball and bounced around from there due to injury playing college ball. Don’t think for two seconds that cuz someone posts links says they watch senior bowl footage that he’s the only
One who knows anything.

Never said that.

Just saying that someone who has posted a ton of crap, probably knows a thing or two about the college game.

Nobody is against you, stop talking like someone is.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2020, 06:48 PM)Synric Wrote: I do 3 mocks a year. I actually did a way to early one in December.

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Synric-s-Mock-Me-Way-too-early

I'll do another one before Free Agency after the combine and my last one 1 week before the Draft.

First of all josh jones has been rated higher than Becton the whole time so if Becton is a late first rounder than there’s no way jones makes it to round 2. Both dye and Alton Robinson aren’t making in to the third. And there’s no way Edward Helaire and hodgins are making it to the fifth. What happened to all that knowledge lol
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2020, 06:53 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Never said that.

Just saying that someone who has posted a ton of crap, probably knows a thing or two about the college game.

Nobody is against you, stop talking like someone is.

Dude if ur against my mock ur against me lol I’m jp but cmon this guy come in saying this and that about the mock as if what he says is certainty and it’s not he may have his options I have mine. Do I think all these guys are gonna be where I picked them no but that’s no what this mock really was it was based off a simulator. Not a time machine I have in the garage.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2020, 07:00 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Dude if ur against my mock ur against me lol I’m jp but cmon  this guy come in saying this and that about the mock as if what he says is certainty and it’s not he may have his options I have mine.  Do I think all these guys are gonna be where I picked them no but that’s no what this mock really was it was based off a simulator.  Not a time machine I have in the garage.

You have attack others mocks consistently but give me a get bent line because I said the Simulator you are using sucks.

If you say you have a good eye for talent show me don't use a Simulator. I challenge you to be better because I think you can.

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2020, 06:58 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: First of all josh jones has been rated higher than Becton the whole time so if Becton is a late first rounder than there’s no way jones makes it to round 2. Both dye and Alton Robinson aren’t making in to the third.  And there’s no way Edward Helaire and hodgins are making it to the fifth.  What happened to all that knowledge lol

That mock was made in mid December alot has changed since then.

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2020, 07:15 PM)Synric Wrote: That mock was made in mid December alot has changed since then.

I’ll concede there has been SOME changes and also I have to correct myself as I do think there is a chance still to grab a guy like hodgins late unless he runs better than expected. We will see. Im taken too seriously too often in here but some of it’s my b. I think it’s just frustration stemmed from being a bengal fan my whole life.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2020, 07:12 PM)Synric Wrote: You have attack others mocks consistently but give me a get bent line because I said the Simulator you are using sucks.

If you say you have a good eye for talent show me don't use a Simulator. I challenge you to be better because I think you can.

If I was to mock on my own it would be much in personnel but different picks.

Joe Burrow QB LSU
Mekhi Becton OT Louisville
Jacob Philips LB LSU
Lamar Jackson CB Nebraska
Isaiah Hodgins WR Oregon St
John Simpson OG Clemson
Jonathan Garvin DE Miami
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2020, 05:56 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: Unfortunately I don't think there's any way that Becton is there in the third. It's looking more and more like he's a definite first rounder and continuing to climb. I would love to have this happen, though.

Yea its crazy Becton went from a 3rd rounder to a 1st rounder in like 2 weeks.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2020, 07:37 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: If I was to mock on my own it would be much in personnel but different picks.

Joe Burrow QB LSU
Mekhi Becton OT Louisville  
Jacob Philips LB LSU
Lamar Jackson CB Nebraska
Isaiah Hodgins WR Oregon St
John Simpson OG Clemson
Jonathan Garvin DE Miami

I like this one alot better.

I have a fourth round grade on Jacob Phillips who could go higher due with a great combine. If the Bengals find an OLB in free agency I'd be fine with Phillips but he really fits at Mike and I believe that is Pratta best position.

I'm a huge Isaiah Hodges fan he reminds me of AJ Green. Tall and Ropey. He comes off the line and eats cushion fast and has good short area quicknes. If he can run a low 4.5 and come up big in the shuttles and 3 cones I can see him climb the draft boards.

Reply/Quote