Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Latest: Zac Taylor could be Bengals new head coach
well the mystery will continue for another week...

congrats Whit on a Playoff win
Reply/Quote
This move makes me nervous.

The guy doesnt have a ton of NFL experience. QB coach with the Rams the last 2 years and interm OC for the Dolphins when, ironically, Lazor was fired (that could have been awkward, right?).

He must have really won over the interview.

All of that being said, I dont love or hate this move. I think a lot of it is unknown. Im more interested in exactly WHY he was hired by the family. Im not sure we will ever know the answer to that, though.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2019, 01:34 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: This move makes me nervous.

The guy doesnt have a ton of NFL experience. QB coach with the Rams the last 2 years and interm OC for the Dolphins when, ironically, Lazor was fired (that could have been awkward, right?).

He must have really won over the interview.

All of that being said, I dont love or hate this move. I think a lot of it is unknown. Im more interested in exactly WHY he was hired by the family. Im not sure we will ever know the answer to that, though.

Actually, he was assistant WR coach last season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2019, 01:34 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote:  Im more interested in exactly WHY he was hired by the family. Im not sure we will ever know the answer to that, though.

I think his introductory press conference is going to be very interesting: from the fact that it's a new HC to who's introducing him (can you imagine if it's Katie that introduces him as the new HC?) to whatever thoughts Taylor has on the direction of the franchise and his plans for the Bengals.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2019, 03:29 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I think his introductory press conference is going to be very interesting: from the fact that it's a new HC to who's introducing him (can you imagine if it's Katie that introduces him as the new HC?) to whatever thoughts Taylor has on the direction of the franchise and his plans for the Bengals.

Can't wait to see it.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote