Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawson was a Monster...Hubbard too
(12-22-2020, 03:10 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Now that’s nice to see. I’ve been pretty down on Pratt.

(12-22-2020, 03:25 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yeah... he's been hit or miss, mostly miss. I thought he played well last night, but I didn't realize it was that good.

Germaine Pratt is really developing the opposite than I thought he would in year two. He has been solid in coverage duties but has struggled downhill vs the run.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2020, 03:45 PM)samhain Wrote: Wouldn't hurt to draft a pass rusher early and another in the middle rounds to go along with the tag.  If we get someone that looks like he can be productive, the Lawson can be let go after the tag expires.  We're too undermanned talent-wise on the edge to let him walk right now.

Absolutely need to add another edge rusher, and at least one and maybe two picks to try and get someone that can generate pressure in the middle.  

I hope Lawson realizes that with a strong early pick at DT like Barmore, with that guy next to Reader and Hubbard and Lawson outside, it would be a really good line.  That would make his job easier.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote