Poll: What happens to leveon first?
Glass knee floppies
A dime bag
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Le'Veon Bell is back
So what happens first, does he get the old floppy glass knee when the piece of (insert donors name here)'s donated ligament let's go or does he blaze up the marijuana with Brennan Huff and Johnny Hopkins and/or "miss" another test?

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2016, 09:02 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: So what happens first, does he get the old floppy glass knee when  the piece of (insert donors name here)'s donated ligament let's go or does he blaze up the marijuana with Brennan Huff and Johnny Hopkins and/or "miss" another test?

Or does he do a respectable job, perhaps leading the team in yards from scrimmage?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2016, 10:12 AM)Dill Wrote: Or does he do a respectable job, perhaps leading the team in yards from scrimmage?

Hilarious
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
He may make it to week 15.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2016, 09:02 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: So what happens first, does he get the old floppy glass knee when  the piece of (insert donors name here)'s donated ligament let's go or does he blaze up the marijuana with Brennan Huff and Johnny Hopkins and/or "miss" another test?

Better than the bicycle salesman smack but still weak. 
Reply/Quote
I don't want to skew the poll by altering people's opinions, but I heard Martavis Bryant has been dropping him off at practice this week and When the door opens a haze billows out.

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2016, 01:23 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Better than the bicycle salesman smack but still weak. 
What does Leveon Bell have in common with a bicycle salesman?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 09:23 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: I don't want to skew the poll by altering people's opinions,  but I heard Martavis Bryant has been dropping him off at practice this week and When the door opens a haze billows out.

http://www.benstonium.com/2016/09/smoke-liberty-bridge-martavis-leveon-remix/

(09-29-2016, 02:43 PM)jason Wrote: What does Leveon Bell have in common with a bicycle salesman?

Bang Head
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 09:23 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: I don't want to skew the poll by altering people's opinions,  but I heard Martavis Bryant has been dropping him off at practice this week and When the door opens a haze billows out.

[Image: VW+Van.png]
Reply/Quote
Please excuse the ignorance but what is the bicycle salesman crap all about?
Reply/Quote
He's back, long enough to enjoy one of these..

[Image: 6ipoLk6LT.jpg]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
SO IS BURFICT!!!! AND MAN HE IS PISSED!

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 08:31 PM)RASCAL Wrote: SO IS BURFICT!!!! AND MAN HE IS PISSED!

Without him we would have lost that wildcard game.  Steeler nation is thankful.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 08:31 PM)RASCAL Wrote: SO IS BURFICT!!!! AND MAN HE IS PISSED!

You know it will be a Burfict hit that takes him out! It's in the cards.

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 08:09 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Please excuse the ignorance but what is the bicycle salesman crap all about?
No one knows... No one knows for sure.

It has something to do with a new strain of hepatitis...

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

No Sloan Kettering? 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2016, 10:17 PM)Dill Wrote: Without him we would have lost that wildcard game.  Steeler nation is thankful.

Youre talking about joy porter, right?
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2016, 06:07 PM)Beaker Wrote: Youre talking about joy porter, right?

Did Porter knock Brown out?
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 04:01 AM)Dill Wrote: Did Porter knock Brown out?

I thought you were talking about the guy who won the wildcard game for you.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2016, 06:07 PM)Beaker Wrote: Youre talking about joy porter, right?

That was one of the other playoff games you lost to the Steelers.

Reply/Quote