Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lee Oswald
Does this guy appear to be a 'loner' to you?

He also says he wasn't a communist, as widely believed. 

It's hard to judge someone, particularly if we have preconceived notions about them, based on their intelligence. There's been some pretty smart crazy people throughout history. But Oswald is well spoken and really comes across as gentle. 

When he's being paraded about while in custody, before Jack Ruby assassinates him, he claims they haven't told him why he's in custody. The police spokesman never says he s being held for killing JFK, only for the death of Officer Tibett(?). And Oswald claims he hasn't been afforded the right to an attorney. 

I'll link another video of a guy named James Files, who claims he was the shooter in the grassy knoll. 

This guy has many details and a lot to say. But some minor details seem off to me about his story. 

Oswald in custody;

Oswald interviews;

[/video][/video]
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
James Files interview;

I don't know how a guy who's only served 2 or 3 years in the marines can be recruited into the CIA. That seems like a red flag to me. 

He also curses a few times in general, but towards the end of the interview claims he's a changed man, and doesn't curse anymore, but for the interview had to use some curse words. 

Along the lines of cursing, he claims his mafia boss didn't curse but quoted him as saying 'f**k it'. The interviewers call him out on that but he explains it by saying 'yeah, that's 1 of 2 times he heard him curse, and goes on to tell the story of the 2nd time. 

I mean, this guy doesn't miss a beat with his entire story in fine detail. I believe the interviewers lead him many times and that's another red flag. 

It's interesting stuff, for anyone with a coupla hours to kill. 
The Interviews are a 4 part series. I'm not sure what happened to the fourth, but anyone interested can easily find them. 
As you all know I am not big conspiracy theorist, but at the same time I don't believe everything the government tells me (see: Gulf of Tonkin, Iraqi WMD).

There are some shady facts regarding the Kennedy assassination and following investigation, but there are also big hole sin all the theories that I have seen.

For example this guy Files has zero credibility. I don't know why anyone would believe anything he has to say. Anyone can make up a story.
Wasn't there going to be some highly confidential reports about the whole Kennedy assassination to be released to the public sometime around 2020? They waited this long to release these reports because everyone involved should already be dead.  I thought I've read or heard something about this a while back. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The thing about the Kennedy assassination is that even if there was some conspiracy behind it it will never be discovered. Everyone who knew about it is dead now.
(04-15-2016, 11:31 AM)fredtoast Wrote: As you all know I am not  big conspiracy theorist, but at the same time I don't believe everything the government tells me (see: Gulf of Tonkin, Iraqi WMD).

There are some shady facts regarding the Kennedy assassination and following investigation, but there are also big hole sin all the theories that I have seen.

For example this guy Files has zero credibility.  I don't know why anyone would believe anything he has to say.  Anyone can make up a story.

Yeah I was questioning his credibility. Obviously he has/had enough time on his hands to cover every detail. At the same time though, the interviewers woulda had to give him a heads up on their questions before had. 

Also, from what I can glean, Files story was discovered by a credible and outstanding retired FBI agent. The Agent took his investigation to his former boss and the boss thought it was credible too. But, some parts of his story just seem ...  unbelievable. 
(04-15-2016, 11:31 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Wasn't there going to be some highly confidential reports about the whole Kennedy assassination to be released to the public sometime around 2020? They waited this long to release these reports because everyone involved should already be dead.  I thought I've read or heard something about this a while back. 

I'm not sure. Seems to me I recently read that some files were being re sealed until 2063. But that could be something else I was reading about. 
(04-15-2016, 11:36 AM)fredtoast Wrote: The thing about the Kennedy assassination is that even if there was some conspiracy behind it it will never be discovered.  Everyone who knew about it is dead now.

Yeah. We will never know if there's any truth behind any of the conspiracies. 

I admit I can be a poor judge of character, but Oswald just doesn't seem like a killer. But some people are very deceitful. 
(04-15-2016, 11:14 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: James Files interview;

I don't know how a guy who's only served 2 or 3 years in the marines can be recruited into the CIA. That seems like a red flag to me. 

Haven't watched the videos, but I will say I have a friend who was recruited into the CIA out of the Army and it was only about a year into the Iraq invasion.
(04-15-2016, 11:54 AM)Benton Wrote: Haven't watched the videos, but I will say I have a friend who was recruited into the CIA out of the Army and it was only about a year into the Iraq invasion.

Do you men your friend was recruited after a year in service? If so, then I guess that at least gives this guy some credibility as far as that goes. 

It's just hard to believe The CIA would employ a 21/22 year old assassin. 
(04-15-2016, 11:54 AM)Benton Wrote: Haven't watched the videos, but I will say I have a friend who was recruited into the CIA out of the Army and it was only about a year into the Iraq invasion.

Yeah, that sort of thing happened a lot. My father was courted by both the FBI and CIA upon his discharge, and he was a draftee. They wanted him because he already came with a top secret clearance because he worked in TOCCs in Vietnam. Funniest part is that my dad's clearance was done rather hastily so they could let him in to work on the generators. LOL
(04-15-2016, 11:46 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Yeah. We will never know if there's any truth behind any of the conspiracies. 

I admit I can be a poor judge of character, but Oswald just doesn't seem like a killer. But some people are very deceitful. 

I have represented multiple killers.  I have spent hours with them in relationships where they knew whatever they told me was strictly protected by rules of confidentiality.  And trust me when I say they can be very deceitful people.

The movie "Primal Fear" is a bit extreme, but the premise is not uncommon at all.  I have had different clients who seemed very calm, but then I would see them on video beating the shit out of someone or pulling a gun and threatening to shoot a cashier.  One time it was an innocent looking young girl who attacked another inmate in jail and almost killed her with a mop handle. 
(04-15-2016, 12:19 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Do you men your friend was recruited after a year in service? If so, then I guess that at least gives this guy some credibility as far as that goes. 

It's just hard to believe The CIA would employ a 21/22 year old assassin. 

Not seeing the video, I can't have an opinion on the Ric Flair impersonator (although, if he's an assassin, I bet his codename was Killer Mullet), but yes, my friend enlisted after college didn't work out, was in Iraq shortly after we went in and (if I remember right) was asked to make a career move after 9-10 months. 

(04-15-2016, 12:21 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Yeah, that sort of thing happened a lot. My father was courted by both the FBI and CIA upon his discharge, and he was a draftee. They wanted him because he already came with a top secret clearance because he worked in TOCCs in Vietnam. Funniest part is that my dad's clearance was done rather hastily so they could let him in to work on the generators. LOL

I've got a friend that works on radios for the military (private company contracted to do the work). I have no idea if he's telling the truth, but he said he's got higher clearance than most enlisted guys.