Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leftists reckoning over Bill Clintons sex assault allegations
(11-17-2017, 11:51 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: How about a point blank question that you won't answer, do you believe the women who accused Bill Clinton of rape?

Rape is for knife-wielding minorities in seedy NY alleys...not rich white guys.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-17-2017, 11:53 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Rape is for knife-wielding minorities in seedy NY alleys...not rich white guys.

Or it's only for people on the opposite side of the political aisle.  Interesting that GMDabo can't answer this simple question.
(11-17-2017, 12:13 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: How about a point blank question that you won't answer, do you believe the women who accused Bill Clinton of rape?

(11-17-2017, 01:54 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: How about a point blank question that you won't answer, do you believe the women who accused Bill Clinton of rape?

How about a point blank question that you won't answer, do you believe the women who accused Bill Clinton of rape?

How about a point blank question that you won't answer, do you believe the women who accused Bill Clinton of rape?

(11-17-2017, 11:51 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: How about a point blank question that you won't answer, do you believe the women who accused Bill Clinton of rape?

(11-17-2017, 12:19 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: What is weaker than utterly pathetic?

Perfect illustration of why he confines himself to gifs or posting news articles in 95% of his posts.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Smirk
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(11-17-2017, 12:08 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]
Smirk

[Image: 70868638.jpg]

You're fooling no one Dabo.

Do you believe the women who have accused Bill Clinton of rape?
(11-17-2017, 12:02 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Or it's only for people on the opposite side of the political aisle.  Interesting that GMDabo can't answer this simple question.

Hey don't look at me.  I'm one of two people I know who voted for someone who didn't attack women who were sexually assaulted or sexually assault women and then attack them for being sexually assaulted, and everyone laughs at me.

The cheese standeth alone, indeed.
(11-17-2017, 12:16 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Hey don't look at me.  I'm one of two people I know who voted for someone who didn't attack women who were sexually assaulted or sexually assault women and then attack them for being sexually assaulted, and everyone laughs at me.

I didn't vote for either of them as well.  I have been informed by many left leaning types that this means I effectively voted for Trump.  However, living in CA I have zero political choice anyways.
(11-17-2017, 12:19 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I didn't vote for either of them as well.  I have been informed by many left leaning types that this means I effectively voted for Trump.  However, living in CA I have zero political choice anyways.

I've been informed that I voted for Trump and Clinton, depending on who is slagging on me and which rotten person they voted for. 
(11-17-2017, 12:19 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I didn't vote for either of them as well.  I have been informed by many left leaning types that this means I effectively voted for Trump.  However, living in CA I have zero political choice anyways.

(11-17-2017, 12:31 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I've been informed that I voted for Trump and Clinton, depending on who is slagging on me and which rotten person they voted for. 

In a first-past-the-post system with only one possible winner, a third-party/independent vote is a spoiler vote, but in 2016 I totally get it, because I did the same.
(11-17-2017, 01:54 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: How about a point blank question that you won't answer, do you believe the women who accused Bill Clinton of rape?

Just curious, is there more than one case where actual rape was the allegation? I don't ask in an attempt to defend anything, Bill's conduct towards women is grim to me as well, but in my quick reaserch I found only one rape case (Juanita Broaddrick).

(And I would believe her probably, but the more honest answer is that I don't know.)

Well call me Jefferson Beauregard Sessions. I dont understand the question
(11-17-2017, 01:26 PM)hollodero Wrote: Just curious, is there more than one case where actual rape was the allegation? I don't ask in an attempt to defense anything, Bill's conduct towards women is grim to me as well, but in my quick reaserch I found only one rape case (Juanita Broaddrick).

(And I would believe her probably, but the more honest answer is that I don't know.)

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/15/us/politics/bill-clinton-sexual-misconduct-debate.html

Quote:Ms. Willey, Ms. Broaddrick and Ms. Jones, however, described unwilling encounters. Ms. Jones asserted that Mr. Clinton, while he was governor of Arkansas and she was a state employee, summoned her to a hotel room, dropped his pants and requested oral sex. Ms. Willey, a former White House volunteer, accused him of kissing and groping her in the Oval Office. Ms. Broaddrick, an Arkansas nursing home owner, alleged that Mr. Clinton forced her to have sex during a meeting on the campaign trail in 1978.

Maybe a better way to phrase the question is rape/sexual battery/sexual harassment.

GMDabo won't answer the question regardless of how it's phrased because he knows it will contradict many of his previous posts that don't solely consist of gifs or a new article.
(11-17-2017, 01:49 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Well call me Jefferson Beauregard Sessions. I dont understand the question

We've had many conversations and I consider you a smart guy, so I in no way believe this.  I'm asking GMDabo if he believes the Clinton accusers.  It's not complicated at all, it could be answered with one word, yes or no.
(11-17-2017, 01:04 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yes, he's a good man.  Heck, he doesn't even drink alcohol.

Those "accusers" are all liars, attempting to cash in on him.

Meh, can't blame him for trying different avenues to revenue.  Some work out, some don't.  I consider him dynamic for trying things.

Well, if the contractors would have lived up to their word and gotten the jobs done on time, he wouldn't have had to take them to court.

Nah, if it didn't work out?  I'd just tell him he was named after my buddy at work, also named DJ.

Well then case closed. Hilarious
(11-16-2017, 11:30 PM)Vlad Wrote: http://www.businessinsider.com/democrats-reckoning-sexual-assault-allegations-bill-clinton-2017-11

Recall how those sexual assault allegations were part  of a "vast right wing conspiracy".

And the classic " but so what if Clinton played around...it doesn't prevent him from doing his job of governing".

Today these women are victims. During Bills presidency they were bimbos. Hillarys bimbo eruption team set out to destroy these women in order to protect Bill and to save her future legacy.

Not a single feminazi came to the defense of the women sexually assaulted by Clinton, yet came out in droves wearing vagina costumes because Trump was heard on tape talking about about grabbing puzzy 11 yrs. ago. 

Liberal hypocrisy. What else is new.

There has always been hypocrisy on both sides of the aisle and there always will be, and both sides look equally sleazy when they refuse to hold their own guys/gals to the same standards they so quickly hold the other side to.

As far as Bill Clinton, I think he's every bit as slimy and repulsive as Trump. 
(11-17-2017, 12:11 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: [Image: 70868638.jpg]

You're fooling no one Dabo.

Do you believe the women who have accused Bill Clinton of rape?

(11-17-2017, 01:54 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/15/us/politics/bill-clinton-sexual-misconduct-debate.html

Maybe a better way to phrase the question is rape/sexual battery/sexual harassment.

GMDabo won't answer the question regardless of how it's phrased because he knows it will contradict many of his previous posts that don't solely consist of gifs or a new article.

(11-17-2017, 01:56 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: We've had many conversations and I consider you a smart guy, so I in no way believe this.  I'm asking GMDabo if he believes the Clinton accusers.  It's not complicated at all, it could be answered with one word, yes or no.

Smirk
(11-17-2017, 12:45 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: In a first-past-the-post system with only one possible winner, a third-party/independent vote is a spoiler vote, but in 2016 I totally get it, because I did the same.

In PA I had to vote for Clinton no matter how I felt about Johnson.  I've disliked Trump for years.  For things that go beyond any sexual accusations against him.

He was/is unprepared and unable to perform all that is required of the POTUS...and unwilling to learn or change in order to do them.

A third party vote would have been a vote for Trump as Johnson simply was not going to win.  As it is Trump won the state anyway...but I couldn't bring myself to say I didn't at least try to have the competent one in office.
(11-17-2017, 12:16 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Hey don't look at me.  I'm one of two people I know who voted for someone who didn't attack women who were sexually assaulted or sexually assault women and then attack them for being sexually assaulted, and everyone laughs at me.

Eh........ I dunno. Truth is we don't "know" as much as we like to believe we know. Everyone thinks they "know" politicians like they're their blood brother or sister. But truth is, most people don't even "know" what their brothers and sisters are even doing themselves in their day to day life.

Not attacking you here. Just kind of making the point that people like to paint the picture of who someone is based on what we "know" about them. But really.... what do we know about anyone In their personal life whom we've never had a personal relationship? I guess what I'm also saying is people sort of play "Saint" politics which I think is the wrong way to go about things.
(11-17-2017, 01:54 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/15/us/politics/bill-clinton-sexual-misconduct-debate.html

OK. For the record, I wasn't trying to be smart and correct you, I just wanted to know if I owersaw things. The latter two were certainly Bill's playbook, but I don't really feel like making some kind of "still not as bad as actual rape" argument. It's very bad behaviour nonetheless, and the bounds to rape are fluid.

That one actual rape case is as difficult as most of these cases are: No witnesses, no proof, and just believing one person over another indeed opens the door for future false accusations. In Bill's case, it doesn't seem to fit his (awful) pattern. His actions overall are indefensible and I don't intend to do that. The only slight problem with the "What about Bill" argument in light of the Roy Moore situation is that while it's meant to show liberal hypocrisy, posing that question also can show conservative hypocrisy. Not saying that you do that, I guess you're not defending Roy Moore; others raise the question in an attempt to do so. Which to me is the wrong motive.

Roy Moore, probably even worse in my book, but again a tough stance to take. But underage girls, for me that's something deserving additional years in hell (if only there were such a place).

(11-17-2017, 01:54 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: GMDabo won't answer the question regardless of how it's phrased because he knows it will contradict many of his previous posts that don't solely consist of gifs or a new article.

Yeah I'm not touching that one.
I found this to be a pretty good read on the matter:

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/11/what-hillary-knew/546170/

Quote:.....Donald Trump, as a presidential candidate, posed the greatest existential threat to progressive goals and values of the past half century. He also had a long string of women come forward with very credible accounts of sexual harassment and misconduct. A different Democratic candidate would have cut him off at the knees for that, but Hillary had to be careful because of her husband’s past and because of her own widely believed complicity in helping to marginalize and silence his accusers.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(11-17-2017, 01:57 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Well then case closed. Hilarious

Yeah... Maybe he should have a drink, and lighten up.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021