Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leon Hall
(08-04-2016, 10:56 AM)NKYRob Wrote: Or if the Giants offered a significant sum of money greater than the Bengals.  The Giants were pretty desperate for CBs.  

The giants aren't desperate, as they have Jenkins, DRC, and their first round rookie Apple. They are in a pretty good position.
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2016, 12:13 PM)CINwillWIN Wrote: I need to update my source bfine.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

...or upgrade from the dail up internet.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2016, 03:03 AM)Jpoore Wrote: We will trade McCarron to probably if I was a betting man the bills in the offseason as a starter for probably a second third and 5th bc one pick we get we need to replace McCarron(Jt Barrett?) so essentially getting 2 picks for him and we are always under the cap by about 10 million bc we use the rollover to extend contracts

I doubt anyone offers that much for McCarron given his limited playing time though I still love his potential.  You must be an Ohio State fan because no one else in their right mind would bring up JT Barrett as a potential NFL QB...he has a ZERO percent chance of making it.
Reply/Quote
First off: Congrats to Leon

Now we can turn our attentions to the perfect Bengal.

Antonio Cromartie. An aging, former first rd pick that was cut.

Dude needs a job, he's got Child Support to pay.

Reply/Quote
(08-04-2016, 12:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: First off: Congrats to Leon

Yes!!! A long CB that would be a good 3rd/4th option.  

Honestly hey has the about the same floor as hall at this point with more upside. Would have liked to have had hall but AC would be fine.

(But as a betting man we will go into season with what we got)
Reply/Quote
I think number 21 and number 26 on our team are good options.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2016, 12:30 PM)jason Wrote: I think number 21 and number 26 on our team are good options.

I'd like to see 21 show a little more duability and I'd like to see what 26 can give us at Safety.

Reply/Quote
(08-04-2016, 12:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: First off: Congrats to Leon

Sounds pretty damn good to me.

I love what i have seen from Shaw and Dennard but Shaw is still only a second year player and Dennard just
can't stay healthy enough to depend upon right now. Love CLH from what i have seen as well but Tindal does
not have the experience that a guy like Cromartie would bring.
Reply/Quote
Hate to see Leon get away after losing WJIII. I thought for sure he would be in stripes next year after that. Wonder what the Bengals offered???
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2016, 12:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'd like to see 21 show a little more duability and I'd like to see what 26 can give us at Safety.

Preach it.....
Reply/Quote
If Marvin was talking to Leon right up until he signed with the Giants I have to believe we made him an offer.

Lost a little respect for Leon today. We overpaid him last year and stuck by him after multiple career threatening injuries. He then returns the favor bu signing with another team when we need his help...
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2016, 03:48 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: If Marvin was talking to Leon right up until he signed with the Giants I have to believe we made him an offer.

Lost a little respect for Leon today. We overpaid him last year and stuck by him after multiple career threatening injuries. He then returns the favor bu signing with another team when we need his help...

Yeah, but this could be his last contract for the rest of his life.  I'm sure the guy plans on living for another 50 years or so and won't be working into his 60s or 100's like Marvin and Mike so he has to think of the here and now.
Reply/Quote
For those wondering why Leon chose the Giants over us. It's being said that the Giants are planning on him being their starting slot CB. The Bengals apparently wanted him to backup Dennard this season.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Best of luck to Leon Hall. He was a great player for us
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2016, 05:47 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: Best of luck to Leon Hall.  He was a great player for us

Agree and a class act
Reply/Quote
He is a BengalsRingofHonor type guy best of luck to him with the Gmen.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2016, 05:56 PM)J24 Wrote: He is a BengalsRingofHonor type guy best of luck to him with the Gmen.

Except when they play us....then I hope he plays old and slow.
Reply/Quote
Now we're one injury away from our secondary being questionable.

ANd I don't mean that as in "we're going to suck". I mean that as "this is the team that spent this many first round draft picks on corners?"

Then again, would Leon Hall had made a difference?
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2016, 12:21 PM)BigRed75 Wrote: I doubt anyone offers that much for McCarron given his limited playing time though I still love his potential.  You must be an Ohio State fan because no one else in their right mind would bring up JT Barrett as a potential NFL QB...he has a ZERO percent chance of making it.

Haha yet deshawn Watson is a number one pick? They are the same player... Anybody see 2014 season? Just saying. And yeah that might be reaching but imo he sees himself as a starter so I hope we trade him for a pretty good haul instead of trying to resign him as a backup bc that won't work
Reply/Quote
This is what happens when you sit on the pot.. For what it sounded like we wanted to bring Leon and we hesitated.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote