Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adam Jones to IR
can't we make him routine punt returner a. erickson is not even pacman jr or ms pacman
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Ending a career picking off Ben would be exiting on a high note. Unlike the majority, I will be sad to see him go but feel it’s time. His antics both on-off field has not bothered me as much as many because I just liked watching him play. Although his speed has declined, he has given us some good football.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 09:54 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Ending a career picking off Ben would be exiting on a high note. Unlike the majority, I will be sad to see him go but feel it’s time. His antics both on-off field has not bothered me as much as many because I just liked watching him play. Although his speed has declined, he has given us some good football.

I agree for the most part.

However I do think the Bengals and Vontaze have suffered from Pacman's "thug life" mentality outside of the field.

His arrests and public display of idiocy and indecency bring unnecessary publicity to the team.

A good example are people claiming that Tez is some kind of criminal and that our team is full of criminals.

Who are these criminals on our recent team core?

Mixon hopefully being just an immature college athlete who made a mistake.

Pacman played some great football for the team but really showed that he hit a wall mentally...  unable to act like a respectable human.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I'm hoping Pacman is gone. It'd be nice to not have to deal with any other offseason distractions, but I could see Mike Brown overruling everyone and keep him around. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2017, 06:58 PM)Alleyviper13 Wrote: Bye Bye, get this malcontent and locker room cancer out of here. Took one damn day for the new Browns GM to get rid of their locker room cancer. (Kenny Britt)

[Image: IwkeAF5.gif]

Jones has definitely had his off the field issues, but he has never been a locker room cancer. If anything, he is one of the few with some fire and passion in the locker room. And, while his on field skills are diminishing with age, his film study and knowledge of the position is 2nd to none. If I were coaching, I'd be getting him back as a position coach.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 09:20 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Jones has definitely had his off the field issues, but he has never been a locker room cancer. If anything, he is one of the few with some fire and passion in the locker room. And, while his on field skills are diminishing with age, his film study and knowledge of the position is 2nd to none. If I were coaching, I'd be getting him back as a position coach.

He was the only one in orange and black that looked upset after the game yesterday. It’s nice to know someone cares...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote