Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Let it go, DeAngelo.
http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25544558/deangelo-williams-vontaze-burfict-hit-ruined-steelers-super-bowl-run?linkId=23137430

Cry Cry Cry
Let. It. GO.

Reply/Quote
Keep running your mouth and you'll be next on the list, punk.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Without the hit, the Steelers Super bowl chances should have ended a week before Toussaints fumble. I for one have nothing but praise for the Steelers post season MVP, Vintage Birthdefect (it's been a while since I used that one, but it hasn't lost it's instant classic status).
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Short sighted. Without that hit there's not guarantee that they beat the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2016, 07:31 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Without the hit, the Steelers Super bowl chances should have ended a week before Toussaints fumble. I for one have nothing but praise for the Steelers post season MVP, Vintage Birthdefect (it's been a while since I used that one, but it hasn't lost it's instant classic status).

That's super gay. The first two letters in his last name are BU, not BI.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2016, 07:41 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That's super gay. 

Hilarious'ed
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2016, 07:41 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That's super gay. 

[Image: wp-1452564395793.jpeg]
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2016, 06:58 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25544558/deangelo-williams-vontaze-burfict-hit-ruined-steelers-super-bowl-run?linkId=23137430

Cry Cry Cry
Let. It. GO.

it was a thing of beauty. That head crack will live FOREVER in stoolers misery! After all, they have to blame it on something other than their shitty cheap shot play!!!

Reply/Quote
Vontaze not only busting steelers heads on the field, but now on Twitter too!

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25544871/deangelo-williams-and-vontaze-burfict-have-taken-their-beef-to-twitter

Reply/Quote
(04-06-2016, 06:58 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25544558/deangelo-williams-vontaze-burfict-hit-ruined-steelers-super-bowl-run?linkId=23137430

Cry Cry Cry
Let. It. GO.
What happened to Steeler toughness? This dude is a whiney little *****.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2016, 08:59 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: What happened to Steeler toughness? This dude is a whiney little *****.

[Image: mike-tomlin.jpg]

In all seriousness, I don't know how much of it rests on Tomlin, but I have found myself with a decreasing amount of excitement about the Steelers over the past few years. It's happened in general with me for pro sports, but I see it more significantly with the Steelers because even as a kid I was never as big of a Pens or Buccos fan as I was a Steelers fan (and I grew up with Lemieux and Jagr on the Pens and Bonilla, Bonds, etc. on the Buccos), so the drop in my enthusiasm is much more noticeable.
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2016, 09:11 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: [Image: mike-tomlin.jpg]

In all seriousness, I don't know how much of it rests on Tomlin, but I have found myself with a decreasing amount of excitement about the Steelers over the past few years. It's happened in general with me for pro sports, but I see it more significantly with the Steelers because even as a kid I was never as big of a Pens or Buccos fan as I was a Steelers fan (and I grew up with Lemieux and Jagr on the Pens and Bonilla, Bonds, etc. on the Buccos), so the drop in my enthusiasm is much more noticeable.

I think, with the advent of social media, we find out our "heroes" aren't always on the pedestals we've placed them upon.
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2016, 01:26 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I think, with the advent of social media, we find out our "heroes" aren't always on the pedestals we've placed them upon.

I was never really one to put pro-athletes on a pedestal, though. My two favorite Steelers players in recent memory have been Heath (UVA boy), and Mewelde Moore (because he was a high academic achiever and had a double major in Finance and Accounting). I've always been one to root for the team more than the players.
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2016, 09:11 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: [Image: mike-tomlin.jpg]

I't because he's black isn't it.  Ya racist.   Whatever
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-07-2016, 02:50 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I't because he's black isn't it.  Ya racist.   Whatever

Interestingly enough, I actually like Tomlin. I saw him play in college and I support anyone from my Virginia public schools. I just haven't been a fan of the feel of the team.
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2016, 03:02 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Interestingly enough, I actually like Tomlin. 

This reads as if you like him despite him being black.... Tongue
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-07-2016, 03:26 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: This reads as if you like him despite him being black.... Tongue

Well...yeah. Mellow

At least folks around here know me better than that. LOL

It's just one of those things where so many Steelers fans have been blaming him for everything, and I'm not on that wagon.
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2016, 08:59 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: What happened to Steeler toughness? This dude is a whiney little *****.

Did "panties" become a blocked word?   Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Cry Cry Cry
Let. It. GO.

It was pretty funny.  Burfict sounds like a tool who is easily goaded into saying dumb things.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2016, 04:14 PM)GMDino Wrote: It was pretty funny.  Burfict sounds like a tool who is easily goaded into saying dumb things.

And Williams sounds like a tool who says dumb things just to say them.

They're both potatoes.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote