Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Let it go, DeAngelo.
(04-12-2016, 12:11 AM)Beaker Wrote: Enjoy your moral victory.

Uh, Steelers beat the Bengals.  That's an *actual* victory...not a moral one.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
So actual success through winning is a moral victory because people telling you you're tough is the real goal?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2016, 08:04 AM)6andcounting Wrote: So actual success through winning is a moral victory because people telling you you're tough is the real goal?

Apparently it is in his world.  LOL

That was basically a variation of 'I know you are but what am I" smack. And from one of their "Hall of Famers" from the old board no less ... Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2016, 07:11 AM)GMDino Wrote: Uh, Steelers beat the Bengals.  That's an *actual* victory...not a moral one.

And not just in this past season's playoffs but in 10 of the last 13.  What Beaker calls 'moral victory', the rest of the world calls 'domination', tough guys notwithstanding.  
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2016, 09:12 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Apparently it is in his world.  LOL

That was basically a variation of 'I know you are but what am I" smack.  And from one of their "Hall of Famers" from the old board no less ... Rolleyes

so...

same old beaker?
People suck
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2016, 01:31 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I wouldn't say 2 inches is all that deep, but hey little buddy, deep is a relative term I guess.

You got her turned around the wrong way. Just flip her over and follow the path everyone else takes. ThumbsUp
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
The previous 4 posters (5 total posts) to 'Zona, look like turd-heads.

Beaker was responding to "more successful", which was a reference to the history of the Steelers. A history that is getting more and more distant by the year. Then you morons tried to transpose that to the most recent playoff game; hence your turd-headedness.

It wasn't really that hard to figure out.

Dummies. Mellow

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2016, 02:41 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The previous 4 posters (5 total posts) to 'Zona, look like turd-heads.

Beaker was responding to "more successful", which was a reference to the history of the Steelers. A history that is getting more and more distant by the year. Then you morons tried to transpose that to the most recent playoff game; hence your turd-headedness.

Dummies. Mellow

What's the distance for the Bengals right now?
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-12-2016, 02:45 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: What's the distance for the Bengals right now?

Pi squared X infinity. Mad

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2016, 02:46 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Pi squared X infinity. Mad

I think to truly understand the futility you have to divide by zero.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-12-2016, 02:48 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I think to truly understand the futility you have to divide by zero.

Trying to keep is simple, for the turd-heads among us. 

But i agree to your point. 

Reply/Quote
(04-12-2016, 08:04 AM)6andcounting Wrote: because people telling you you're tough is the real goal?

steeler fan 101
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2016, 02:41 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The previous 4 posters (5 total posts) to 'Zona, look like turd-heads.

Dummies. Mellow

The Steelers are 10-3 against the Bengals the last few years.  And that history ain't all that distant.  
Reply/Quote