Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's F'n GOOOOOOO!!!
Here it is, my friends!

The Bengals are in the AFC Championship game.

Burrow was a master, as usual.  Despite the OC not adjusting and putting a TE in to help, and not having a quick checkdown, and being sacked NINE TIMES, the Bengals pull off the upset over the #1 seed Titans.

HUGE props to Chase, Higgins (two drops, but otherwise awesome), Mixon (big TD run), Apple (it was his deflection that Wison picked), Reader (he held the line on Henry), the LBs (ditto), CJ (reliable), Hilton (HUGE INT), and Bates for a huge INT to start the game off.  

I have to give props to the coaches as well.  Anarumo had a great game plan, and ZT knew exactly what to do to end this thing.  

I LOVE THIS TEAM.  They aren't done!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:10 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Here it is, my friends!

Burrow was a master, as usual.  Despite the OC not adjusting and putting a TE in to help, and not having a quick checkdown, and being sacked NINE TIMES, the Bengals pull off the upset over the #1 seed Titans.

HUGE props to Chase, Higgins (two drops, but otherwise awesome), Mixon (big TD run), Apple (it was his deflection that Wison picked), Reader (he held the line on Henry), the LBs (ditto), CJ (reliable), and Bates for a huge INT to start the game off.  

I have to give props to the coaches as well.  Anarumo had a great game plan, and ZT knew exactly what to do to end this thing.  

The last part X 10! This team is easy to love.  Who Dey
Reply/Quote
THEY ALL HATE US AND ARE AMAZED BY WHAT WE’RE DOING LIKE WE SUCK.. SHOCK THE WORLD!!!!
Reply/Quote
WHO DEY BABY! I thought this week was long, next week is going to be brutal!

Love this team! Defense is capable of stopping anyone if they play well. Offense can score on anyone even with a bad o line. Then we have a weapon at kicker! All three phases are capable of winning us games and have at various points this season. I hope we get to see them put all 3 together these last two games!

This has been a LONG time coming! Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:10 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Here it is, my friends!

HUGE props to Chase, Higgins (two drops, but otherwise awesome), Mixon (big TD run), Apple (it was his deflection that Wison picked), Reader (he held the line on Henry), the LBs (ditto), CJ (reliable), and Bates for a huge INT to start the game off.  

No shit brother. This Titans team was no joke and were healthy when we did this. No excuses for them, they earned every 
part in this game. It sure as hell wasn't easy. I love this TEAM, love this Defense, love Evan McPherson, love Chase and Joe
Burrow will not be happy with this performance. You couldn't play a better Defense in the Titans before we play either the 
Bills or the Chiefs. We are a young, hardened team with insane talent.

Tiger Rock On Cool Cheers
Reply/Quote
I couldn't believe we won a playoff game. Now I can't believe we're in the AFC Championship.

I didn't cry this time, but just jumped up and down and hugged my daughter. I officially love everyone on this team no matter what happens in the future. Time to bring home that Lombardi!
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
LFG!!!

Happy to be a Bengals fan at the moment. Two more wins…that’s all it takes.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Can't wait till they shock the whole world when JoeyB gets sacked 25 times and STILL wins the Superbowl  ! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:17 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: WHO DEY BABY! I thought this week was long, next week is going to be brutal!

Love this team! Defense is capable of stopping anyone if they play well. Offense can score on anyone even with a bad o line. Then we have a weapon at kicker! All three phases are capable of winning us games and have at various points this season. I hope we get to see them put all 3 together these last two games!

This has been a LONG time coming! Who Dey!

I want Carman in at RG after Adeniji getting abused like that by Simmons the Freak.
Reply/Quote
Let's take a moment to offer our condolences to Squeeler and Ratturd fans everywhere.. 
On the other hand..nahhh.. Screw em!  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Fired Up! We overcame that bad call as well! Glad to see. We can win the tough physical games and we can win the shoot out games.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:20 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I want Carman in at RG after Adeniji getting abused like that by Simmons the Freak.

I kept expecting them to make the change in the 2nd half. Would like to see that as well.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:22 PM)grampahol Wrote: Let's take a moment to offer our condolences to Squeeler and Ratturd fans everywhere.. 
On the other hand..nahhh.. Screw em!  

Especially the ones in Steelers gear in the stands today lmao bet they’re not happy they spent their money to watch that.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals are the media's favorite
Topic now. We came out of nowhere to shock
The NFL world.
Plus our players are likeable and down to earth.
Reply/Quote
I am still in shock

How we won today says so much about the team’s tougness.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:20 PM)grampahol Wrote: Can't wait till they shock the whole world when JoeyB gets sacked 25 times and STILL wins the Superbowl  ! 

In all seriousness, Joey getting sacked 9 times and us still finding ways to win makes me more confident in all future games. This team just finds all kinds of ways to win.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:23 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I kept expecting them to make the change in the 2nd half. Would like to see that as well.

Adeniji is back pedaling too much. Prince I would also think about replacing with Fred Johnson.

The right side is a problem right now. Amazing we win a game with a team like that with these weaknesses.

Baffles everybody but us peeps who know Burrow and company.

He can get sacked 20 times but we can still win. Weird shit. Mellow
Reply/Quote
My wife's birthday is next Sunday. Making me take her to dinner...still. Will miss much of the game. I guess I can't have nice things. Who Dey!!!
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:18 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: No shit brother. This Titans team was no joke and were healthy when we did this. No excuses for them, they earned every 
part in this game. It sure as hell wasn't easy. I love this TEAM, love this Defense, love Evan McPherson, love Chase and Joe
Burrow will not be happy with this performance. You couldn't play a better Defense in the Titans before we play either the 
Bills or the Chiefs. We are a young, hardened team with insane talent.

Tiger Rock On Cool Cheers

This team just doesn't flinch.  A really unlucky INT, a one-handed TD....nothing matters.  They just punch back, every single time.  
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:28 PM)Destro Wrote: My wife's birthday is next Sunday. Making me take her to dinner...still. Will miss much of the game. I guess I can't have nice things. Who Dey!!!

Here’s the play. Tell her you’re taking her out that day. Then BOOM big surprise dinner, pull out all the stops, the night before. She doesn’t expect it since it’s a night early. Then convince her friends to invite her out for drinks on her birthday. Everybody wins!
Reply/Quote