Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Let's Here It . . .
No Bengals game today so kick up some dust with this:

Burrow vs Mahomes??
Reply/Quote
In what type of comparison? They are players of two completely different styles.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
The most important thing is Joe is hear.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I take Burrows over Mahome. Ninja
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2021, 03:39 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: No Bengals game today so kick up some dust with this:

Burrow vs Mahomes??

What? This isn’t even a discussion right now. Mahomes.
Reply/Quote
Fat Randy does it again.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I'm neither hear nor their about it.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Their both good, if you ask me.
I used to be jmccracky. Or Cracky for short.
Reply/Quote
That's It?!?

I simply made a statement, as it turned out with hindsight, I didn't think they could have made a mistake by picking either one.

Many weighed in with a shoot out prompting one couch coaches to say it was another Dalton/Kap shoot out.

Are you scared with this shootout? Cool
Reply/Quote
The weigh I sea it, can’t go wrong width either.
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2021, 04:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The most important thing is Joe is hear.

Wonder how he'd would be their.
Reply/Quote
This is to much. Your all so mean. You should of been nicer.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2021, 07:41 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: The weigh I sea it, can’t go wrong width either.

That's what I said about Burrow/Herbert.

I never said I like one better than the other because, when the sun goes down, it means absolutely nothing what this old nobody couch coach thinks or believes!

I don't even think it makes a hill of beans difference what the paid talking heads think or believe.

It ONLY matters what the owners and coaches think and, and in closing, I just wish Paul had passed along his brilliant football mind gene to his oldest son!  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Joe plays hear, irregardless of what anyone wants.
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2021, 08:00 PM)Destro Wrote: Joe plays hear, irregardless of what anyone wants.

Now this is one of the most profound blunt truths I believe I've ever seen in here!!!

Well said Destro!!!
Reply/Quote
Well, Burrows is supposably an MVP canadate.

So in the long hall, I'd probally role with Burrows.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2021, 03:39 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: No Bengals game today so kick up some dust with this:

Burrow vs Mahomes??

Mahommes is an insane talent, but he also has an amazing line and (IMHO) the absolute biggest, most versatile WR threat in Hill and the best TE in the league in Kelce.  Plus, he has Andy Reid.  He IS human, though, as we saw what he looked like in the Super Bowl against Tampa without a great line.  

In watching the Chiefs recently, their offense looks very easy...almost disinterested, but their defense is turd soup.  Either they are used to playing from such a lead they just try to play hero ball and get sacks or they simply don't have the nuts and bolts to be a solid defense.  I mean, Jalen Hurts just threw for nearly 400 yards and 32 completions with two TDs and 0 INTs against them.  

Their next game is Buffalo, but it is at home.  Should be interesting to watch.  Then they go on an Alabama out-of-conference schedule with Washington, Tennessee, and The Giants.  

I hope they lose to Buffalo and have to sweep the Raiders and Denver (as well as their one remaining game against the Chargers) so they knock down those teams that will be competing for wild cards.

Sorry, I know the question was Burrow vs. Mahommes, but right now they aren't really in the same class.  Mahommes is the top of the league, but Burrow is ascending and is a hell of a leader.  Exactly what our team needed.  
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2021, 06:16 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I'm neither hear nor their about it.

I sea what you did their....
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
The grate Miss Spell debate..
Oh..Mahomes vs Joe..  Ehhh..Mahomes is OK, but he didn't beat Trevor twice..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2021, 09:31 AM)grampahol Wrote: The grate Miss Spell debate..
Oh..Mahomes vs Joe..  Ehhh..Mahomes is OK, but he didn't beat Trevor twice..

Yes!!!! The measure of greatness is defeating Trevor Lawrence!!!
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote