Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's go Houston.
Hopefully pressure building on Lamar with his 1 playoff win he has
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I hate Ray Lewis but I thought him getting to that cute reporter to do the squirrel dance with him was cool.

He seemed a lot more laid back than usual and I didn't mind him tonight.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2024, 08:00 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'm a Texans and Lions fan now

Me too. Those are my teams during the playoffs.

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2024, 08:13 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Hopefully pressure building on Lamar with his 1 playoff win he has

I thought they said no playoff wins at home for Lamar? But I'm on my 6th beer so...

Reply/Quote
Douchebags

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2024, 08:17 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I thought they said no playoff wins at home for Lamar? But I'm on my 6th beer so...

Yeah no home wins for him but did have 1 road win against Titans I think few years back. 1-3 overall.

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2024, 08:21 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Yeah no home wins for him but did have 1 road win against Titans I think few years back. 1-3 overall.

Loser.  Hilarious

Reply/Quote
Texans defense has been garbage and offense only has scored 3 points. They are making the Rat offense look better than it is. Remember we only lost to the Texans because Boyd dropped the winning score.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2024, 08:21 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Loser.  Hilarious

He needs to win to win as many as Baker Mayfield has lolol

Reply/Quote
Houston is jealous of the Bengals run game.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Who let Zac on the headphones?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Stupid first down call ruins the drive.

Reply/Quote
Just remember Houston is only in courtesy of Tyler Boyd dropping the game winning score. Otherwise we beat the Texans and as a result Jax would have been in and we would have been 7 seed. It is what it is. That the Rats are being played close at home with highly favorable refs by the Texans doesn't speak well of them.
Reply/Quote
Hate the Ravens and the Harbaughs, but one cannot deny they field a tough and deep team and Jackson is the MVP.

Flip side: If they lose, they will cry like little b-words
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Must be nice when your linemen are allowed to tackle in the open field.

Reply/Quote
Hopefully Ravens have a turnover here, otherwise a TD might be too much to overcome

Reply/Quote
Pretty clear these refs have money on the Rats in this game. Notice how ever since e the NFL dove into gambling the already shaky officiating got WAY worse?
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2024, 08:29 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Who let Zac on the headphones?

Yeah I didnt like that call at that stage of game and against this defense on the road.

Reply/Quote
A lineman being able to just stand up and point is just ridiculous.

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2024, 08:41 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Hopefully Ravens have a turnover here, otherwise a TD might be too much to overcome

FG may be too much.

Reply/Quote