Let's go Houston.
Dial it up Houston.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Welp pretty much game unless Texans get a TD drive here
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Ravens trenches have been crushing teams all year. Their DL is so deep and they rotate through all of them.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2024, 08:41 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Hopefully Ravens have a turnover here, otherwise a TD might be too much to overcome

Must have a good drive from Houston on this one. Down 14, but whole 4th qtr left to go. They have to get serious.

Reply/Quote
Depressing game - I'd rather have ANYONE but the Rats ever win anything. It's a scum lowlife team with scum lowlife fans. Unfortunately the cards are all falling their way so far as any of the more competent AFC playoff teams would be winning this right now.
Reply/Quote
Three offensive points in three quarters. Not looking good.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2024, 08:52 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Three offensive points in three quarters. Not looking good.

And our "defense" couldn't stop them at all. 
Reply/Quote
Damn Lily.

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2024, 08:51 PM)Joelist Wrote: Depressing game - I'd rather have ANYONE but the Rats ever win anything. It's a scum lowlife team with scum lowlife fans. Unfortunately the cards are all falling their way so far as any of the more competent AFC playoff teams would be winning this right now.

NFC for me. Even San Fran would be OK as they would tie Pittsburgh in SBs along with the Pats. Man it sucks to be back to rooting for stupid things.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
17 Rat points are due to their bad defense which can't do the EXTREMELY basic concept of a spy on a running QB.
Reply/Quote
Why would they have designed runs for Lamar now?

Reply/Quote
It's over.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
What a turnaround Texans had tho. Went from 3-13-1 last year to a playoff win with a rookie qb and head coach.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2024, 09:13 PM)Millhouse Wrote: What a turnaround Texans had tho. Went from 3-13-1 last year to a playoff win with a rookie qb and head coach.

Bengals won 6 games in two years and went to the SB. I’ll take that. But now I hate watching the playoffs when the Bengals are watching on tv.

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2024, 09:13 PM)Millhouse Wrote: What a turnaround Texans had tho. Went from 3-13-1 last year to a playoff win with a rookie qb and head coach.

Hope that doesn't get lost in the beatdown they are taking. Was as dysfunctional as it can get, along with the Watson garbage starting there. New coach, QB, straight to the playoffs, won a game. They just ran into a buzz saw.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2024, 09:15 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Bengals won 6 games in two years and went to the SB. I’ll take that. But now I hate watching the playoffs when the Bengals are watching on tv.

As long as it isn't the Steelers winning. 
Reply/Quote
Harbaugh being a dick, and completely wrong.

Reply/Quote
Did they win?

SF vs the Ravens should be a great game.

I'm not expecting much from the games today. I figured blow outs for both games.

Tomorrow I'm hoping the games are a little more competitive. I could see KC/Bills being a good game.
Next week I'm hoping those games are entertaining too. I think the Bills could make the Ravens game interesting.
Reply/Quote
Only annoyed because Lamar is going to get pumped up with yet another 250 yard performance (3 out of 5 playoff games) while Burrow gets crucified anything he has a performance like that (2/7).

Burrow is “carried” by the defense yet Lamar is an MVP when his defense gave up 3 points
Reply/Quote
bengals D has got to get a lot better.
Reply/Quote