Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's hear it for Tyler Kroft!
Heading into the season, I was a bit down on him. Now, I am a fan. Two TD receptions, one being very well covered? Making me forget that Tyler Eifert being injured was such a huge loss.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Tyler who ? No,I don't mean that but Kroft playing well means a lot.
Reply/Quote
Dilly dilly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Amazing what having an OC who wasn't in waaaaaaaaaay over his head can do.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 05:28 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Dilly dilly!

(10-01-2017, 05:30 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Amazing what having an OC who wasn't in waaaaaaaaaay over his head can do.

I can't remember if it was one of you two, or Shake & Blake that spent good breath, trying to convince me that Tyler Kroft was going to emerge as a valuable weapon, when I was down on him.  Any way it works out, you were right.  He's damn good.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Great game for Kroft! Lets home he keeps it up.
Reply/Quote
Goodbye, T. Eifert.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 05:33 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Great game for Kroft! Lets home he keeps it up.

I believe that it will continue.  My reasoning is simply that he's built confidence with Andy to get those red zone throws.  Kroft showed that he can be counted on.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 05:34 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Goodbye, T. Eifert.

I was waiting for someone else to say it first, but you might be right.  I really can't see the team investing big money to retain Tyler Eifert, with other viable options already on the team.  Besides, next season is contract time for Geno and Carlos.  Kroft has shown he can make the contested catch for a score.  Now, to just get a healthy Uzomah into the mix. 

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Kroft had a nice game. Uzomah also needs to step up now that he's back. I slept through most of the game; how did the receivers show? I saw Green's touchdown, did anybody else do anything noteworthy?
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 05:39 PM)snowy Wrote: Kroft had a nice game. Uzomah also needs to step up now that he's back. I slept through most of the game; how did the receivers show? I saw Green's touchdown, did anybody else do anything noteworthy?

Lafell played excellent defense, on a play that should have been an INT.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Good for Kroft. Guy had a great game.

On the flip, I can't wait to hear how Kroft is an elite NFL TE to add to the all-world talent Dalton needs to appear average. Ninja
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 05:28 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Dilly dilly!

She likes to chilly. She don't ask lilly, she loves upon my willie. 

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 05:36 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I believe that it will continue.  My reasoning is simply that he's built confidence with Andy to get those red zone throws.  Kroft showed that he can be counted on.

I think so too. Kroft will be the go to guy. He has earned trust today.

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 05:39 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I was waiting for someone else to say it first, but you might be right.  I really can't see the team investing big money to retain Tyler Eifert, with other viable options already on the team.  Besides, next season is contract time for Geno and Carlos.  Kroft has shown he can make the contested catch for a score.  Now, to just get a healthy Uzomah into the mix. 

Good reasoning. T.E. has to go. 

Reply/Quote
Happy for Kroft he showed great body control and determination to hold on to that one in the end zone getting dumped on his head. Between Kroft and C.J. I would say they have TE locked down throw in Schreck after he gets experience. Would love to see Eifert lined up at WR the rest of the way this year. Not real sure Eifert will get a huge contract next year in free agency with as much as he is injured could get him back cheap but would rather see him play WR then TE.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 07:25 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: Happy for Kroft he showed great body control and determination to hold on to that one in the end zone getting dumped on his head. Between Kroft and C.J. I would say they have TE locked down throw in Schreck after he gets experience. Would love to see Eifert lined up at WR the rest of the way this year. Not real sure Eifert will get a huge contract next year in free agency with as much as he is injured could get him back cheap but would rather see him play WR then TE.

If Kroft can continue to produce, we don't need to spend big money and a roster spot on Eifert.  I know that sounds harsh, but Eifert isn't a WR, we have plenty of WRs that need to develop.  Wasting a WR spot on an often injured TE isn't the answer to anything.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 07:35 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: If Kroft can continue to produce, we don't need to spend big money and a roster spot on Eifert.  I know that sounds harsh, but Eifert isn't a WR, we have plenty of WRs that need to develop.  Wasting a WR spot on an often injured TE isn't the answer to anything.

Tyler Eifert might be the best tight end the Bengals have had since Bob Trumpy but he's not consistently healthy. I'm all for developing Tyler Kroft.
Reply/Quote
Let's see what he can do next week vs. a real NFL defense lol. Rooting for him to be good because I don't think Eifert is coming back this year even tho the team says it's a " week to week injury ".
Reply/Quote
Kroft had a great game, 6 receptions for 68 yards and 2 TD's. I'd say it's the start of more good things to come ! AD seems to have gained some confidence in him. Can't wait to see what he does next week, we're gonna need every weapon.
Reply/Quote