Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's release Hill
I'm done with this mofo.

He just cost us the game, I can't believe it. You had one job Hill. protect the football.

He cost us the playoff win we have been wanting for 25 years. He and Burfict are my least favorite bengals of all time now.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
I'm on board. That was inexcusable.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I was labeled a troll with my trade Hill thread. Go figure.
Reply/Quote
I am with you.

All game long, dances and falls down.  When it isn't needed, then he fights for the yardage.  Seriously, the guy is a joke.
Reply/Quote
Nfl is fake.
Reply/Quote
Id rather get rid of Burfict
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:20 AM)Fresno B Wrote: I was labeled a troll with my trade Hill thread. Go figure.

Are you seriously making this about you right now?
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:23 AM)Millhouse Wrote: Id rather get rid of Burfict

Burfict is the only reason we even made it a game. 

It's hilarious how so many people are acting like Burficts hit on Brown was the only hit to the helmet in the NFL this year. Burfict will be fined and possibly suspended. Like he should be. 
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:26 AM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Burfict is the only reason we even made it a game. 

It's hilarious how so many people are acting like Burficts hit on Brown was the only hit to the helmet in the NFL this year. Burfict will be fined and possibly suspended. Like he should be. 

I dont like dirty players, even on my team no matter how good they are.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:23 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Are you seriously making this about you right now?

It's about how blind fans are. He brings absolutely nothing to the table but swag. It took you this long to realize.
Reply/Quote
I can't imagine if Hill didnt fumble and we kicked a FG. There was no way they were going to score a TD.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:28 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I can't imagine if Hill didnt fumble and we kicked a FG. There was no way they were going to score a TD.

Kneeling it 3 times instead of running it in the rain was the better odds to play. They have no timeouts, and most likely been down by 4.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:21 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Nfl is fake.

Just look at NFL twitter. It is loaded with steelers stuff. Like "3 more to go". Such bullshit. Its all about the money. So much more money to be made with the match ups that were "produced".
Reply/Quote
I just have no words
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:31 AM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: Just look at NFL twitter. It is loaded with steelers stuff. Like "3 more to go". Such bullshit. Its all about the money. So much more money to be made with the match ups that were "produced".

You can't blame anybody but us.  We threw it away.
Reply/Quote
Maybe I'll think different later, but I'm done with Hill. That's inexcusable.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
No, they should not cut him. Come on now. They need to teach him how to better hold the ball, but certainly not get rid of him.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:45 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: No, they should not cut him. Come on now. They need to teach him how to better hold the ball, but certainly not get rid of him.

What does he bring to the table? Any old bum off the streets can achieve his current production.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:27 AM)Millhouse Wrote: I dont like dirty players, even on my team no matter how good they are.

Luckily, we don't have any dirty players on our team.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:48 AM)Fresno B Wrote: What does he bring to the table? Any old bum off the streets can achieve his current production.

Jeremy Hill is a good player who had a pretty rough year.  No old bum off of the streets could replicate his production, regardless of whether it's substandard or not.  I can guarantee that you could not do what he does.

Suggesting to cut a player with that much upside is idiotic, to put it nicely.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote