Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's release Hill
Burfict and Jones are being wrongfully blamed for the loss when we should have never been in that situation in the first place. Hill fumbled on a first down deep in their territory, with under 2:00 minutes left on the clock. It makes me wonder if Hill is being payed?
Reply/Quote
Fumbling problems can be fixed. Just ask Tiki Barber.

Being a dip shit, on the other hand, can not. Personal foul problems prevented Burfict from being drafted, and yet that wasn't enough to help him learn anything.

Jones is the same way. Keeps saying all the right things until the situation gets tense. Then he goes back to thug mode and gets a flag or in an altercation.

Those are not fixable problems, and that will prevent their talents from being of value. Cut Burfict, and don't re-sign Jones.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 12:39 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Fumbling problems can be fixed.  Just ask Tiki Barber.

Being a dip shit, on the other hand, can not.  Personal foul problems prevented Burfict from being drafted, and yet that wasn't enough to help him learn anything.

Jones is the same way.  Keeps saying all the right things until the situation gets tense.  Then he goes back to thug mode and gets a flag or in an altercation.

Those are not fixable problems, and that will prevent their talents from being of value.  Cut Burfict, and don't re-sign Jones.

You don't think Hill acts like a ******* too?
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 12:38 PM)hitchopottimus Wrote: I have a bad feeling that if they cut Hill someone else will pick him up and he will come back to bite us someday. Because that's how life works as a Bengals fan.

For sure. Browns would pick him up, lol.

Bengals played their heart out, that is no consolation, but they definitely played themselves into injury. They bled out and lost. I wish we were full strength. Dalton would have killed this playoffs and shaken that damn monkey.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 12:39 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Fumbling problems can be fixed.  Just ask Tiki Barber.

Being a dip shit, on the other hand, can not.  Personal foul problems prevented Burfict from being drafted, and yet that wan't enough to help him learn anything.

Jones is the same way.  Keeps saying all the right things until the situation gets tense.  Then he goes back to thug mode and gets a flag or in an altercation.

Those are not fixable problems, and that will prevent their talents from being of value.  Cut Burfict, and don't re-sign Jones.
Uh...and Hill is any different? Dude is a cancer on all fronts. 
Reply/Quote

Being a dip shit, on the other hand, can not.  Personal foul problems prevented Burfict from being drafted, and yet that wasn't enough to help him learn anything.

I agree with this except for I'm not so sure Hill can get his fumbling problems fixed and he wasn't as productive this year.  I don't know I'm still so pissed off from last night, especiallyhow unprofessionally Marvin, Burfict, and Jones are. Not surprised just pissed off still.  End rant.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
If Gio wasnt knocked out of game, he probably would have been in there instead as Hue trusts him more. So yeah, I cant go all in on hating Hill for fumbling. He is basically the backup for that particular situation. If anything hate the coaches for not using Rex instead or kneeling it 3 times, who I would have trusted more there myself.

But for some reason I can handle a fumble in wet conditions better than a boneheaded interception or a boneheaded cheapshot to the head of a receiver or any other thing revolves around being a bonerhead.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:30 AM)Millhouse Wrote: Kneeling it 3 times instead of running it in the rain was the better odds to play. They have no timeouts, and most likely been down by 4.

That is exactly what I would have done.  That, or give it to Burkhead.  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote