Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Let's talk about roster depth...
(03-30-2022, 01:46 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Never said 4-6 million. Read what I said. I said they’ve given them a number. I’m sure it’s the minimum for their tenure in the league. I would say $6 max for both. Probably less and maybe like just one of them.

I was referring to both with 4-6M.

I still dont get the reasoning and I am pretty sure Spain hasnt heard anything yet according to...... him.

You and your inside the building info, whoever that is needs to do better for you.

Reply/Quote
(03-27-2022, 05:18 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I agree. But its still an insight into the national view of the Bengals. I saw someone else post that the Browns and Ravens had better odds to win the AFC north and I think that's a little ridiculous.

The national view hasn't seemed to changed even once we made the Superbowl.

I bet if we win it this next season we still won't be looked at highly from the national point of view.

They never seem to learn.

Just look at the players we have, their youth, their talent and they are all coming back pretty much while we added to it big 
time with young, proven vets on the OL and adding Hurts over Uzo.

Not just the players either, the way our FO and Zac have been doing things and we will keep adding in the Draft.

(03-27-2022, 05:19 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: The real question is if we should all be taking advantage of the Bengals skepticism and put some money down. 

If I had a lot of dough I would be putting money down on the Bengals this year that is for damn sure.

I think the Bills and Broncos will be really good too, but until I see different the Bengals are the favorite not only in the AFC 
but the entire NFL IMHO.
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2022, 01:54 PM)casear2727 Wrote: I was referring to both with 4-6M.

I still dont get the reasoning and I am pretty sure Spain hasnt heard anything yet according to...... him.

You and your inside the building info, whoever that is needs to do better for you.

Ha ha most is my opinion not inside info. Probably only 5% is inside info. As far as Reilly and Spain it’s my opinion only. I have no inside info. But the 5% I’m certainly not worried about to say the least.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2022, 01:20 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: The national view hasn't seemed to changed even once we made the Superbowl.

I bet if we win it this next season we still won't be looked at highly from the national point of view.

They never seem to learn.

Just look at the players we have, their youth, their talent and they are all coming back pretty much while we added to it big 
time with young, proven vets on the OL and adding Hurts over Uzo.

Not just the players either, the way our FO and Zac have been doing things and we will keep adding in the Draft.

If I had a lot of dough I would be putting money down on the Bengals this year that is for damn sure.

I think the Bills and Broncos will be really good too, but until I see different the Bengals are the favorite not only in the AFC 
but the entire NFL IMHO.

There’s no question the AFC is much better. Injuries are a key. Hopefully we hit a bullseye at #31 and #63 and get a starter at CB and a reserve DT for Hill. But the revamped OL may really ignite this offense. A run game that’s tough to handle will really transform it IMHO.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2022, 02:13 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: There’s no question the AFC is much better. Injuries are a key. Hopefully we hit a bullseye at #31 and #63 and get a starter at CB and a reserve DT for Hill. But the revamped OL may really ignite this offense. A run game that’s tough to handle will really transform it IMHO.

No doubt, health is huge. Pretty cool that those 2 defensive positions are really deep in this Draft.

Also if we can stay healthy with this revamped OL and can run the ball we can keep our Defense fresh which helps everything.

I know that Cappa, Karras and Collins are all good in pass protection but the physicality they bring to run blocking stands out to me.
Reply/Quote