• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let the Hate Flow Through You
I thought this was pretty good

Reply/Quote
(02-22-2023, 03:19 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I thought this was pretty good

There are a LOT of dudes on this forum this video is talking to
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
This is why I just go along and enjoy my Scouting community, trying to keep kids from falling into this trap.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2023, 03:19 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I thought this was pretty good

A Repub believes public schools are providing litterboxes for students who identify as cats.
So social media funnels more unchecked claims to him.

A Dem believes that's just a hoax. No litter boxes. So social media funnels more fact-checked content to her.

And that's how social media divides our country. 

Litter boxes or no litter boxes? 

A true independent would reject both claims and think for himself.  Wink  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2023, 08:31 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: This is why I just go along and enjoy my Scouting community, trying to keep kids from falling into this trap.

What?!? you are censoring the kids?  Anti-business indoctrination!

On behalf of social media I flag this as a violation of their free speech! 
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2023, 05:41 PM)Dill Wrote: A true independent would reject both claims and think for himself.  Wink  

Or test things out himself by seeing how it feels to crap in a litter box.

I did watch that video, and it is bitterly amusing to see how many "news" pitches are started by telling the viewer he/she will be furious by what is going to be said.  It's pretty wacky.  How did we get hooked on being told stuff that makes us mad?

I remember in the 90s when I was in high school and Tom Green and his "walk around in public and intentionally annoy people" show was popular and people I knew would imitate him and intentionally annoy people.  I think they kept it limited to the school, because around the same time a kid I was in high school with pulled some prank where he stole a potted plant off the porch where a girl he liked lived and her stepfather who was an ex cop chased him down in his car and beat him until he bled out of his ears.

Sorry, I got off on a tangent there.  I guess I don't see why we are all so hooked on being enraged, but we are a hateful and easily-addicted society are we not?
Reply/Quote