Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Let the Hate Flow Through You - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+--- Thread: Let the Hate Flow Through You (/Thread-Let-the-Hate-Flow-Through-You)

Let the Hate Flow Through You - NATI BENGALS - 02-22-2023

I thought this was pretty good

RE: Let the Hate Flow Through You - basballguy - 02-22-2023

(02-22-2023, 03:19 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I thought this was pretty good

There are a LOT of dudes on this forum this video is talking to

RE: Let the Hate Flow Through You - Belsnickel - 02-22-2023

This is why I just go along and enjoy my Scouting community, trying to keep kids from falling into this trap.

RE: Let the Hate Flow Through You - Dill - 02-22-2023

(02-22-2023, 03:19 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I thought this was pretty good

A Repub believes public schools are providing litterboxes for students who identify as cats.
So social media funnels more unchecked claims to him.

A Dem believes that's just a hoax. No litter boxes. So social media funnels more fact-checked content to her.

And that's how social media divides our country. 

Litter boxes or no litter boxes? 

A true independent would reject both claims and think for himself.  Wink  

RE: Let the Hate Flow Through You - Dill - 02-22-2023

(02-22-2023, 08:31 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: This is why I just go along and enjoy my Scouting community, trying to keep kids from falling into this trap.

What?!? you are censoring the kids?  Anti-business indoctrination!

On behalf of social media I flag this as a violation of their free speech! 

RE: Let the Hate Flow Through You - Nately120 - 02-22-2023

(02-22-2023, 05:41 PM)Dill Wrote: A true independent would reject both claims and think for himself.  Wink  

Or test things out himself by seeing how it feels to crap in a litter box.

I did watch that video, and it is bitterly amusing to see how many "news" pitches are started by telling the viewer he/she will be furious by what is going to be said.  It's pretty wacky.  How did we get hooked on being told stuff that makes us mad?

I remember in the 90s when I was in high school and Tom Green and his "walk around in public and intentionally annoy people" show was popular and people I knew would imitate him and intentionally annoy people.  I think they kept it limited to the school, because around the same time a kid I was in high school with pulled some prank where he stole a potted plant off the porch where a girl he liked lived and her stepfather who was an ex cop chased him down in his car and beat him until he bled out of his ears.

Sorry, I got off on a tangent there.  I guess I don't see why we are all so hooked on being enraged, but we are a hateful and easily-addicted society are we not?