Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brown Cited For Going Over 100 MPH........
One of you Bengal's fans should tie a big, blue flashing light to William Jackson's helmet so Brown will have to stop before running into the end zone at 100 mph.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(11-11-2018, 07:15 PM)6andcounting Wrote: One of you Bengal's fans should tie a big, blue flashing light to William Jackson's helmet so Brown will have to stop before running into the end zone at 100 mph.

Blue flashing light only means slow down, which might fit except you said so he’d stop, which would be a red flashing light.

I guess you went to the same traffic school as Brown to learn the traffic laws before you got your license......
(11-11-2018, 07:35 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Blue flashing light only means slow down, which might fit except you said so he’d stop, which would be a red flashing light.

I guess you went to the same traffic school as Brown to learn the traffic laws before you got your license......

It's still an improvement over what Jackson showed.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(11-11-2018, 05:02 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: HA!  The whole point was that he was treated differently, and you said he wasn't because he was called out by ONE supervisor, and I pointed out that he was just trying to draw attention to himself and how everyone else seemed to be ok with it!

And it wasn't just a few people like you're trying to say:  it was MOST PEOPLE!

Trying to take a shot at me.......  that's so cute!

What's hilarious though is a woman initiated the action that caused herself to get punched, but trash Steelers fans are completely fine and overlook the fact that their quarterback forcibly rapes innocent women!

I'd rather be brain dead if being brain dead means that I can see how hilariously hypocritical and stupid that is!

Explain how that's making shit up!  Point out the flaw in his statement!

You just call it "crybaby shit" because you're so juvenile and have no logical response!

Maybe because it's common sense!  Or maybe because no one in history has ever been stupid enough and a big enough asshole to put people in danger by going over 100 on a common street like that!

Lol, you've become unhinged. Bwhahahaha

And stop with the "special treatment bullshit" while you keep defending Pac Woman beating the crap out of a girl on video....and the Bengal organization doing nothing about it. 

Until you acknowledge that, your words and criticisms are hollow, meaningless, and quite frankly hypocritical. 
(11-11-2018, 09:20 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Lol, you've become unhinged. Bwhahahaha

And stop with the "special treatment bullshit" while you keep defending Pac Woman beating the crap out of a girl on video....and the Bengal organization doing nothing about it. 

Until you acknowledge that, your words and criticisms are hollow, meaningless, and quite frankly hypocritical. 

The Bengals organization and law enforcement are two different things.

Try and keep up and stay in the conversation.

You went in a completely different direction because you realized that you're running out of bullshit to post.
(11-08-2018, 11:37 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I guess throwing furniture off a balcony lost its luster, so Antonio Brown has stepped-it-up to driving over 100 mph!

Make no mistake it about it, this wasn't an expressway where cars speed (not that fast, but a little speeding is normal), but rather this was a HIGHWAY:

It must be nice to play for the Steelers and be above the law and above the rules of human decency.  

Seriously, this looks like mid-afternoon, so likely there was people around and other cars!  I looked it up and the speed limit is 40 to 45 mph!  

What's hilarious is the Steelers and the NFL will look the other way for this.

That entire organization is such a disgrace because the NFL and even law enforcement refuse to punish any of them.  It's like that punk of a kid with rich parents that keeps breaking the law and tormenting other kids because his parents refuse to punish him.

How anyone can have any respect for that team is still just inconceivable to me.

(11-12-2018, 12:26 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: The Bengals organization and law enforcement are two different things.

Try and keep up and stay in the conversation.

You went in a completely different direction because you realized that you're running out of bullshit to post.

Contradict yourself much?  LMAO
Who's the one that's rolling out of bullshit to post?  

Bwahahahahaaa!