Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Like it or not
Greg Hardy is a FA
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 11:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Greg Hardy is a FA

Nope I like my teams players kicking the shit out of dudes on the football field, not beating women on a bed covered in guns. Big difference but nice try.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 11:26 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Nope I like my teams players kicking the shit out of dudes on the football field, not beating women on a bed covered in guns. Big difference but nice try.

So you want Pacman out?

To make an omelette you gotta crack a few eggs. 

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 11:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Greg Hardy is a FA

Nah.  I want my players to be bad-asses on the field, not dumb-asses off the field.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 11:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So you want Pacman out?

Pacman has been great for us, but I won't shed a tear if he leaves if that's what you're asking. Age + amount he will demand won't be worth it. But if you want to make a thread about that, feel free?

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 11:30 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Nah.  I want my players to be bad-asses on the field, not dumb-asses off the field.

Greg hardy is a badass on the field and fits the new mentality we want.

Do we want to be bad boys or not?

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 11:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Greg hardy is a badass on the field and fits the new mentality we want.

Do we want to be bad boys or not?

Sure bring him in. F*ck it. Now what? Anyone else?

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 11:31 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Pacman has been great for us, but I won't shed a tear if he leaves if that's what you're asking. Age + amount he will demand won't be worth it. But if you want to make a thread about that, feel free?

Guy I'm replying to the topic of your thread why would I make my own. Pacman is just a couple years removed from cracking a girl in the jaw because she threw a drink on him. Either you wanna be badasses or you don't. 

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 11:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Guy I'm replying to the topic of your thread why would I make my own. Pacman is just a couple years removed from cracking a girl in the jaw because she threw a drink on him. Either you wanna be badasses or you don't. 

Oh we do. Resign him, guy.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 11:34 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Sure bring him in. F*ck it. Now what? Anyone else?

Percy Harvin

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 11:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Percy Harvin

Bring it

Reply/Quote
Michael Irvin did cocaine once. I would have taken him. Ray lewis killed someone. Sign him up.

Reply/Quote
You see, I'm being facetious. Vontaze has on the field issues, plays too hard, hits too hard and in the process goes beyond the whistle from time to time. Let me know when he rapes, beats or kills someone and ask me my opinion then. It's laughable for you to compare him to these other guys and you should stop because you're making yourself look ridiculous.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 11:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Percy Harvin

Two locker room problems. If Hardy didnt have issues with his team mates and showed up for work i wouldnt mind it. Harvin has a bum hip.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 11:34 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Sure bring him in. F*ck it. Now what? Anyone else?

We could trade our next decade of first round picks for Ndamukong Suh! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 12:01 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: We could trade our next decade of first round picks for Ndamukong Suh! Hilarious

...and a 2nd rounder for Incognito...and a 4th for Finnegan...and a 3rd for coach Gregg Williams.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Like it? I LOVE it.

After much much much thought: I am not mad at the coach or Burfict or Pacman. Hill should have held onto the ball and then, instead of hating on everyone, we are making them out to be Gods. I'm not even honked off at Hill anymore really. This is a bitter lesson to learn, but one that was clearly needed and I hope the team comes back ready to be nasty and filthy and feared.... But more professional, smarter, and confident. Marvin Lewis is a good coach who has grown and guided this group into great players and will continue to do so. They aren't done yet.

This wasn't the biggest upset of all time or even close to it and this young team is just now at the beginning of their prime. The future is bright in Cincinnati. No negative thoughts or feelings from me through the entire off season!
Reply/Quote
Are we dirty to the level of the narrative that is being pushed? I personally don't think so. Will our defense be feared going forward? You bet your ass they will. Bring it on.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 10:29 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: I love it. Steelers fans are terrified to play us now. Even if they won't admit it. The sheer amount of crying a lot of them are doing after a win (where it looks like none of their players will miss the game next week due to injury) proves it.

Steelers fans are terrified to play us? Are you kidding me? The own us. Get a grip.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 03:04 AM)Utts Wrote: Steelers fans are terrified to play us? Are you kidding me? The own us. Get a grip.

Which is why they beat us by 2 points against our backup QB. They're not the big dogs anymore. They're clinging on the their last bit of relevancy. **** 'em.
Reply/Quote