Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Like it or not
(01-12-2016, 03:04 AM)Utts Wrote: Steelers fans are terrified to play us? Are you kidding me? The own us. Get a grip.

Take a stroll over to nfl.com or any number of Facebook posts. Calling for a lifetime ban? They're scared. They don't want to see Burfict on the field against them.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 03:37 AM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Take a stroll over to nfl.com or any number of Facebook posts. Calling for a lifetime ban? They're scared. They don't want to see Burfict on the field against them.

Yep, the injuries Pittsburgh have obtained against the tough, gritty, "dirty" bengals alone strikes fear into them. We are in their heads as much as they are in ours. It's easily the greatest rivalry in the nfl right now, and maybe even professional sports period.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 10:29 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I also love Burfict. I like to say he's the best player on the Defense but if I consider everything, it may be the whole team.

I think the best defensive player is Geno, probably followed by Dunlap.  I really like Burfict, but don't think he is even close to the best player on this defense.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 02:45 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: I think the best defensive player is Geno, probably followed by Dunlap.  I really like Burfict, but don't think he is even close to the best player on this defense.

Man I don't know. I'll give you geno could be for sure. And I really like Dunlap, but the defense with and without burfict is night and day.its as much about football IQ, getting everyone lined up and in and out of the right plays as it is about his on the field play. Oh and his on the field play is as good or better than any LB in the league as well. Toss up between geno and burfict in my opinion.

Reply/Quote
I don't think I'm the only one to think Geno disappears sometimes. It's tougher at his spot maybe, but outside of Burfict's untimely penalties I don't ever think that dude disappears. Teams are as afraid of him as they are of Geno. I would give them a tie.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Everytime I see some Steelers fan post something about Burfict, I remind them that the only reason they hate him is because he plays their team's style of football against them.

So far, not a single one has denied it.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
Have the refs look the other way on all of Burfict's actions and only then we will be the dirtiest nastiest team in the league.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote